DB Drops broken?

• Seems like the Dragon Ball drops are broken, Ive been hunting for days and not seen one DB mob (Mobs 5 levels from me)

Ive seen other people complain in the trade chat of the same thing. Can't remember the last time someone summoned Shenron in the game,
    it used to happen on a regular basis.

• Seems like the Dragon Ball drops are broken, Ive been hunting for days and not seen one DB mob (Mobs 5 levels from me)

Ive seen other people complain in the trade chat of the same thing. Can't remember the last time someone summoned Shenron in the game,
    it used to happen on a regular basis.

I think they're still working normally. Have you farmed DB's there before? I know some mobs can't drop them.

• I am farming Saibamen mobs (Spider Saibaman, White Snake Saibaman etc) by Amphitheater. They are two levels below me (I'm level 40 they're level 38)

Last time I farmed DB mobs was pre wipe, apparently the DB mob spawn rate is now only .5% but the DB Mob drop rate is 100%

• Drop rates are working fine for me, I just made 2 wishes yesterday AND I already have 5 balls again, so almost three wishes in one day. Hunting them while grinding some levels is very easy apparently.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Hakuryu░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
    ████████████████████████████████████████
    █ Yoυ ωon'т ғιnd тнe вeaт, υnтιl yoυ loѕe yoυrѕelғ ιn ιт. █
    ████████████████████████████████████████

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!