We're back with another patch! This time it's mostly just routine maintenance, patching in some new Bunny Event rewards and rotating the shops! See the patch notes below for more information. If you haven't played the Bunny Event before, don't worry! Here's a quick guide:
- Farm Chocolate Bunnies and Robo Bunny Caches for Carrots, Seeds, and Pots.
- Use the Seeds and Pots together to grow Carrots.
- Trade Carrots to Waiss in Korin Village for rewards, or upgrade them for higher grade Carrots.
- Get Chocolate Bunnies and Eggs for a stat boost!
Bunny Event Changes/General Changes:
- All mobs can now drop Event Coins during the Bunny Event. Bunnies and Robo Eggs have a higher chance to drop Event Coins than normal mobs.
- 2 new Bunny Outfits and Bunny Hats are available at Waiss, the Bunny Event reward vendor, as well as the Cash Shop.
- The Special Equipment Box capsule at the Event Vendor now yields 3 Special Equipment Boxes, instead of 5.
New Cash Shop Items:
|Starter Swordsman Gi||50|
|Namekian Swordsman Gi||50|
|Majestic Majin Outfit||50|
|Disco Majin Outfit||50|
|Bullseye Bone Armor||50|
|Bullseye Court Attire||50|
|Pink Bunny Outfit||50|
|Pink Bunny Cap||50|
|Blue Bunny Outfit||50|
|Blue Bunny Cap||50|
|Bunny Capsule (contains all 4 new Bunny items)||150|
The following items have been moved from the Cash Shop to the Token/Mudosa shops:
- Nightmare Cowboy Outfit
- Muqbang Uniform
- Mechanical Engineer Outfit
- GT Goku Gi
- Whis Goku Gi
- Whis Vegeta Gi
- Tien Gi
- Piccolo Outfit
- GT Trunks v1/v2/GT Trunks Capsule have been added to Wagu 1
The Bunny Event will run for one week, through next Monday! We're around 2.5 months from beginning work on level cap 70. In that time, we're planning a world boss rework, a CCBD rework, and maybe one dungeon rework. 2.0 is progressing nicely, and we're beginning internal staff testing on an early build soon. We're also looking for more staff members to support the Chinese and Italian communities, as well as potential future testers for 2.0. If you're interested, please apply at the link above! As always, thank you for playing and supporting us with your donations, memes, help, and hard work! We'll see you next time!