This will very-likely be an ongoing sort of thread and some of these are probably already known. But, here goes~
- [Intentional?] Strafing left or right cancels Auto-Run. (Turning does not.)
- While mounted on a Flying Jet Squirrel, the camera doesn't follow the player properly if use the strafe keys (Left / Right) for turning. (It does follow properly during Auto-Run, however.)
- Closing the World Map with the "Quest Info" is scanning for quests makes the Scouter humming sound continuously play.
- The instructions on how to Dash are slightly messed up and written twice in the help document.
- The player's "Title" selection menu shows a series of "Invalid" entries.
- The Mail system doesn't seem to work and throws up a general error.
- Buying at the Auction House throws up a vague "Raise Level" error while Selling throws up a general error.
- Equipping any kind of fuel into a Flying Jet Squirrel locks that item in place in the player's inventory even while not using the vehicle.
- If the player swaps two types of fuel out of a Flying Jet Squirrel without manually removing the first, then the first fuel item becomes stuck in the player's inventory until they swap it back and manually remove it, even while not using the vehicle.
- When cancelling a Wireless Popo teleport, the game displays "GAME_SUCCESS".
- *New* On occasion, enhanced items or items with gems can't be sold or dismantled.
- Upon satisfying the condition of the quest "Utilization of the Scouter", the player character says "Head to West City." for some reason. (Adventurer YingYang, Water Storage area.)
- [Intentional?] Accepting the quest "Go to Kokkara Village" immediately teleports the player directly in front of the quest objective. (Adventurer YingYang, Water Storage area.)
- [Likely Intentional] The quest "Some unidentified guy?" does not show up on a Quest Info scan. (Graffitied Tank, Water Storage area.)
- Upon leaving the first Time Rift Quest (the "Charge" quest), the System announces: "GAME_SUCCESS".
- [Intentional?] "Sending mail to others!" can be completed by just clicking the nearest mailbox. The player does not need to actually send another player any mail. (Boo Boo, Popped Grease Beach area.)
- [Intentional?] "A reliable partner!" (the pet tutorial quest) can be completed by just clicking the Pet Machine. The player does not have to spend 150,000z on a pet capsule machine. (Kirby, Kokkara Village area.)
- At Level 7, Fortune Teller Baba's Crony has a quest for the player, but the NPC never actually appears. (Stature of Spirit and Time, Kokkara Village area.)
- The System Quest "Challenger Spirit!" can't be completed at this time due to Ranked Matches not working. (Tai Liya, Kokkara Village area.)
- When turning in the quest "Threatening travellers" to Policeman Maples, he makes a reference to a "Police Scouter" item that doesn't seem to exist in the game. (Dragon Molar area.)
- The quest "Dragon Molar gravel roof sheet" (Spiritual Master Han, Mineral Tunnel / Dragon Molar area) has some problems:
- The quest will fail for seemingly no reason when the player approaches the trigger area. When it does, some HTML will display in the System Chat.
- If the player forfeits the quest, it becomes impossible to pick it back up. This is because the player already has the quest, somehow. (Logging out and logging back in seems to fix both of these problems.)
- During the quest "Disobedient dispatched soldiers", the game calls the target enemy "Cho Cho Dispatcher" while the World Map calls it a "Chuchu Soldier". (Warden Buffalo, Yahoi Oil Field / Dragon Molar area.)
- In the quest "The identity of the Round Stone", the enemy name is missing in the quest objectives. (Yahoi Oil Field area.)
- The EV Self Revive Popo item is missing some text or other.
- The Rat Trooper enemy is identified as "Cheap commando" on the Mini-Map during the relevant quest. (Eureka Park area.)
- The quest "Monster mutation caused this." (Researcher Sirkins, Eureka Park area.) has a couple of problems:
- The "Mrs. Ise's Advice" quest implies the player has to defeat Mr. Panda with his Guardian Wolves. The quest only requires the player to defeat 5 Guardian Wolves. (Mrs. Ise, Water Storage area.)
(05/01 Update: As it turns out, there's a later quest where the player actually needs to defeat Mr. Panda.)
- *New* Giant Rat Commander is identified as "Dumbo Rat Commander" on the Mini-Map during the quest "Brother care farm". (Eureka Park area.)
- *New* During the quest "Visit the Historial Korin Shrine", Upa's Shrine frequently says that it's "unavailable right now". (Ancient Korin Forest area.)
(I tried it from just about every direction. Oddly, I got the best reaction from standing directly on top of it.)
- Mrs. Ise speaks very broken English when talking to her after collecting the "Some unidentified guy?" quest. (Mrs. Ise, Water Storage area.)
- There's some text formatting problems with the quest "The ominous air of the South [something]". (Warrior Caleb, Mineral Tunnel Entrance area.)
- The "Dragon Stone" quest is completely untranslated. (Spiritual Master Han, Dragon Molar area.)
- The "Manufacturing Extract 01" quest is completely untranslated. (Buildu, Kokkara Village.)
- Spiritual Master Han seems to speak in broken English when quizzing the player during the quest "Dragon Molar gravel roof sheet". (Spiritual Master Han, Mineral Tunnel / Dragon Molar area)
- The "Bulletin Board Location" quest is completely untranslated. (Yahoi Oil Field area.)
- The "Sharp Stone" quest is completely untranslated. (Soba, Dragon River area.)
- The leader of the West Yahoi Red Pants Army, "Mr. Panda", is constantly misnamed as "Mr. Popo", leading to some confusion. (Various quests.)
- The "The dragon altar" quest is completely untranslated. (Panda Bang, Kokkara Village.)
- When GBT-Hope01 is talking about the Saiyans at Kokkara Village, there's some text formatting problems for two speech bubbles. (GTB-Hope01, I forget the quest…)
- *New* The quest "ThreatForde FarmPeople" seems to have a very rough title… (Farmer Michael, Forde Farm)
- *New* There are formatting problems on the text balloons of both Village Chief Zhu Zhu and Teacher Plush during the quests "Emergency delivery" and its next immediate quest step. (Kokkara Village)
- *New* The objective of the quest "Voice resounding victory" is mostly untranslated. (Village Chief Zhu Zhu, Kokkara Village)
- *New* A staggering amount of quests in the Land of Korin remain untranslated – though most of them do have at least some part of their "quest target" translated.
(That said, I won't be reporting each and every instance of this. I already have 17 screenshots and I know of many more instances…)
That's it so far, but I'm sure I'll find more (waka waka~).
Thanks for reading!