Some of my (QoL) Suggestions

• Hello,
    I have some suggestions which would be amazing to have that in game.

1. Moveable Party Frame
    Every healer, buffer, etc... wants this option to be in the game. I would love to be able to move party frame (for example like on screenshot1 in spoiler below).
    Make it to be as a checkbox in options to lock/unlock party frame or as a command in game, for example @unlockpartyframe and @lockpartyframe

2. Disable Auto-Approach
    Stops auto movement towards your target after you cast a skill.
    You can make it to be a checkbox in options or a command, for example @disableautoapproach or anything similar.
    It's so annoying when you are a melee class, you use ranged skill and after that your character starts running towards your target like crazy (and it bugs out and you can't cast a skill for a 1-3 seconds).

3. Movement Speed Dragon Buff
    I think it would be good to have this as dragon buff. It must be disabled/not-avaiable to use in ccbd.

4. Bounty Hunter (Small Rework)
    No1 is doing this 'event' cuz rewards arent that good. If bounty hunter rewards were similar to the event coin rewards players would do it.
    Instead of current rewards if there are 1 U60, 1 U56, 1 event coin (1, 5, 10 at random), 1 F91 ticket,...etc at low percentage chance to get, players would do Bounty Hunter way more often.
    Bounty Hunter titles would increase by small amount % chance of getting rewards (it would be similar to event coin titles which increase drop chance or something like that).
    And for last thing for Bounty Hunter... Add Bounty Hunter Logo on bottom right (like you can see on screenshoot2 below) and when you hover over with mouse it says which one you need to kill with his location, not exact one (example Westlands, Yahoi East, Porunga Rocks South,...etc).

I know Verdant and his team have more important things to do, these suggestions (first two mostly) would make gameplay much better.
    One of DBOG upcoming changes Im looking forward to is ccbd (pve) rework. Can't wait to play crit plasma or a dps (buffer) ulti, or finally to have a real tank in the party (if DBOG team do ccbd rework the way I think they are gonna do it).

Kind regards,
    Srdjan

• 1. Moveable Party Frame
    Every healer, buffer, etc... wants this option to be in the game. I would love to be able to move party frame (for example like on screenshot1 in spoiler below).
    Make it to be as a checkbox in options to lock/unlock party frame or as a command in game, for example @unlockpartyframe and @lockpartyframe

Keep an eye out for some cool stuff shortly after 2.0 is ready ;D

2. Disable Auto-Approach
    Stops auto movement towards your target after you cast a skill.
    You can make it to be a checkbox in options or a command, for example @disableautoapproach or anything similar.
    It's so annoying when you are a melee class, you use ranged skill and after that your character starts running towards your target like crazy (and it bugs out and you can't cast a skill for a 1-3 seconds).

I hadn't thought about this, we'll look into it. Makes sense.

3. Movement Speed Dragon Buff
    I think it would be good to have this as dragon buff. It must be disabled/not-avaiable to use in ccbd.

I like this idea. I'll add it to the list of ideas we had for the dragon buff reworks.

4. Bounty Hunter (Small Rework)
    No1 is doing this 'event' cuz rewards arent that good. If bounty hunter rewards were similar to the event coin rewards players would do it.
    Instead of current rewards if there are 1 U60, 1 U56, 1 event coin (1, 5, 10 at random), 1 F91 ticket,...etc at low percentage chance to get, players would do Bounty Hunter way more often.
    Bounty Hunter titles would increase by small amount % chance of getting rewards (it would be similar to event coin titles which increase drop chance or something like that).
    And for last thing for Bounty Hunter... Add Bounty Hunter Logo on bottom right (like you can see on screenshoot2 below) and when you hover over with mouse it says which one you need to kill with his location, not exact one (example Westlands, Yahoi East, Porunga Rocks South,...etc).

This iteration of bounty hunter was mostly a failed attempt at daily content. It made sense on paper, but it doesn't really work in game, and the UI doesn't really support this kind of thing. We're going to take what worked for it and port it over to our next pass at daily content, which you might see in the next couple of patches. It's still very early for that though.

• This iteration of bounty hunter was mostly a failed attempt at daily content. It made sense on paper, but it doesn't really work in game, and the UI doesn't really support this kind of thing. We're going to take what worked for it and port it over to our next pass at daily content, which you might see in the next couple of patches. It's still very early for that though.

FInally a daily quest(s) in DBO.
    It would be good to have Bounty Hunter as a daily quest with decent rewards.

Wanted to add more, but rest of my suggestions (changes-reworks) are class skills, which I have written them down, and it's kinda early for that.

Thanks on reply Verdant.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!