I need Help with my skin

• HELP ME PLEASE!! :C

Hola! espero anden bien. Estuve bastante muerto en este servidor pero quise volver para ver como iban las cosas. Noté que el personaje estaba reiniciado pero me compensaron dándome ítems para subir rápido a nivel 30 y poder volar, pero me gustaría cambiarle el tono de piel sin tener que empezar de nuevo ¿Hay alguna forma de poder hacerlo? no quiero perder mis cosas y al personaje le tengo cariño..

Hello! how are you?. I was pretty dead on this server but wanted to come back to see how things were going. I noticed that the character was reset but they compensated me by giving me items to quickly level up to 30 so I could fly, but I would like to change the skin tone without having to start over. Is there a way to do it? I don't want to lose my things and I love the character..

(Usé el traductor, así que quizá algo esté mal escrito en ingles) - (i use the translator so maybe something is misspelled in English)

• Entiendo, tendré que empezar de nuevo.. muchas gracias :"3 por todo, igualmente. <3

Sin necesidad de empezar de nuevo, solo create un nuevo pj o si ya lo creaste dime el nick y yo te regalo los items, son tradeable y se consiguen por wagu, son las mismas recompensas

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!