Notify mission status by killing the mobs

• Hi, I just got back into the game recently, guys, first, congratulations on the server progress.

He is soooo good, much better than he used to be. Congratulations, it's so delicious.

A suggestion, which makes a lot of difference in the gameplay (at least when leveling up a character), is to show the notification when we kill a mission mob, see the example in the image below...

dbo.png

I took this example from another server, I used the character's initial mission as an example, that it is necessary to kill 3 mobs.

Note that when killing, the game notifies the current status of the mission, this makes it much easier at the time of up.

On this server, this only happens when the mob needs to drop some quest item, but when killing, if the quest is just to kill, it doesn't notify anything.

Would it be possible to include this functionality here? I strongly believe that it makes a good difference, it's a detail that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance!!!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!