I'm permanently stuck on the tutorial. HELP.

• I created a character before the wipe.

I never used him because I was focusing on another character.

Now I start playing on this "NEW" character and I'm stuck on the tutorial. It keeps asking me to drag a scouter from the character screen to the inventory - WHICH ISN'T ON MY CHARACTER, OR EVEN THERE AT ALL - SO I CAN'T CONTINUE. All I have is the spiritualist starter capsule - not even clothes. Am I screwed????

This is very frustrating because I don't want to delete the character and potentially risk losing the name -____- ; So what now i have to CASH to buy a name change book, delete my character and start over? Really? Please help.

• Hello,

Sorry to hear about this problem
    I've done the tutorial recently and the scouter part of right clicking it to unequip and equipping went fine

If your character is without a scouter I must say it's a very particular situation. I'm not sure if you've tried to logout then trying to get back in just to see if it makes any change. I understand how frustrating can be deleting the character but keep your head up, the chances of losing the nickname or someone else taking it are very low

About the cash part you can get very easily change name books inside of the game just free to play.

• I created a character before the wipe.

I never used him because I was focusing on another character.

Now I start playing on this "NEW" character and I'm stuck on the tutorial. It keeps asking me to drag a scouter from the character screen to the inventory - WHICH ISN'T ON MY CHARACTER, OR EVEN THERE AT ALL - SO I CAN'T CONTINUE. All I have is the spiritualist starter capsule - not even clothes. Am I screwed????

This is very frustrating because I don't want to delete the character and potentially risk losing the name -____- ; So what now i have to CASH to buy a name change book, delete my character and start over? Really? Please help.

You could also press Escape (Esc) and just click on Ok to leave tutorial mode

• Thank you, pyrx! After restarting the game a few times it let me use ESC to exit! It was frustrating seeing the game lock up at that point because i was so excited to make a new char.

You're the best! and thank you to all the people who reached out to me who helped <3 I love this community and this game!

• Thank you, pyrx! After restarting the game a few times it let me use ESC to exit! It was frustrating seeing the game lock up at that point because i was so excited to make a new char.

You're the best! and thank you to all the people who reached out to me who helped <3 I love this community and this game!

<3

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!