Problem with Adult Quest

• Hello !

I started playing again recently, and since I got hit by the wipe that seemed to occur since the last time I played, I deleted my characters to start over from scratch.

Btw, i'm now level 30, so "as usual", I started the Adult Quest chain...
    The problem I have here is that I can't go to Karin's tower when I'm supposed to.

I did all the quest at proximity, followed the guide, activated the item quest, and my active quest is the one sending me to Shella at the bottom of the tower, but there is no portal to the summit, nor quest-completion icon above Shella.

I saw some other threads mentionning a bug, some people say there is no bug... I also saw that the Great Tree quest can be important, so I did the quest making me kill 8 RP guys at the great tree, near NPC Gila... And tried again to go to karin's tower, and here goes nothing. Still the same. Tried to restart the Adult Quest, didn't helped.

Am I missing something ? Or is there really a potential bug at this point ?
    btw, what can I do to grow up at this point ?

Thanks.

• Hello,

You should talk with the npc that's in front where you initially took the quest from the indian man in front there's this npc called "Aizi" he has the quest that takes you somewhere else, it's a chain quest, that eventually will grant you the access to Karin's Tower. I don't think it's bugged

• Thanks for your reply pyrx, but as I stated, I have no available quests around here. That include Aizi, btw I previously have done a quest for him.
    And here is 1 more screenshot including him, and where my active quests list include all the 3 active quests I have still pointing to somewhere else. All other are supposedly "inside Dungeon quests", so they should theorically not matter for the adult quest. Unless i'm missing something...

• Thanks for your reply pyrx, but as I stated, I have no available quests around here. That include Aizi, btw I previously have done a quest for him.
    And here is 1 more screenshot including him, and where my active quests list include all the 3 active quests I have still pointing to somewhere else. All other are supposedly "inside Dungeon quests", so they should theorically not matter for the adult quest. Unless i'm missing something...

I would suggest watching THIS and checking if you missed any of the steps. If you did everything and still don't have the quest, it could be a bug.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!