Lost Flight Ability PLZ help

• So im a Majin and ive completed the beginner flight quest where i unlocked flying and the first accelerated flying however after teleporting to the starting human area ive lost my flight skill. ive tried going back to the marjin that gave me the flight quests but i cant talk to him. ive tried restarting the game and the launcher but that didnt work so i dont know what to do or how to get flight back.

• Hey gobby,

I don't think you've lost the flight quest, I think you used a flight scroll and only gained temp flight, which is one of the first quests to do.

To unlock the flight skill you need to conduct a series of chain quests, which you need to be a certain level to do. The majin map quests is the beginning flight quests in the chain, and you need to eventually complete the korin quests to earn flight. In DBO GR you do not have to follow this traditional questing method, and can unlock flight through the token shop, the wagu machine, buy from the auction house or have a friend give it to you.

If you have trouble following the quest chain, give me your IGN and I can send you the flight skill directly. Just tell me what type of majin you are and I'll mail you the correct skill to help you out.

Thanks for making a post on the forum and for sharing the issue. It can be a hard and long chain quest to wrap your head around when you begin to play. Hope this helps!

Kind regards,
    -Tempest

• Hello

Tempest Hello Dear Tempest,
    Could you help me about Flying ? I'm level 34 and cannot yet fly or even be (adult)
    I know a certain Quest is important:

I have this mission pending (Majin) and the enemy called Trabolta is missing so i cannot finish this quest ...

I would really be happy if you could Help me about it..
    Thank's in advance

• Hello

Tempest Hello Dear Tempest,
    Could you help me about Flying ? I'm level 34 and cannot yet fly or even be (adult)
    I know a certain Quest is important:

I have this mission pending (Majin) and the enemy called Trabolta is missing so i cannot finish this quest ...

I would really be happy if you could Help me about it..
    Thank's in advance

For the Adult quest, there is two. One at level 29 that gives you permission to climb the Korin Tower.
    And the other one at level 30 to grow up.

See the video below

Korin Tower quest
    https://youtu.be/N8MmQ57RBh0

How to become an adult
    https://youtu.be/TVVThazIG0Y

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!