Performance issues ?

• Hello everyone

Ever since the merge and lvl 70 cap update, my games has been either:

Crashing VERY often (ch1 korin takes between 5 min to crash)

or

The game starts running at 2 fps out of nowhere

My question is if theres any way to reduces the possiblities of such performance struggles.

Or perhaps the team is aware of the issues and working on them.

If so, please let me know if you are looking into it. If not, sadly i will not continueu with the game.

Thank you.

• Hi Yatzu,

I think the crashing isn't due to your performance issues. I personally crash on channel 1/channel 0 korin too and so do a lot of my friends. I suspect it's one of the new imported UR dogi's that are crashing people.

After you crash send [DEV] MuqDonalds your dbolog.txt ingame file in the support section on the discord and he will investigate it. We need to give him more information so it will help him pinpoint what's causing the crashes.

In terms of the fps struggles, I'm not too sure how you can fix that apart from lowing your settings. This is an old game and I get FPS drops all the time, its just about growing use to it. Not to mention, depending on where you live your ping to the server might not be that great (which is what I also experience).

Hope this helps! Hang in there!

Kind regards,

-Tempest

• Hello,

Thank you for your responce and looking into it !

Is it possible to somehow perhaps disable the dogi for the time being (until the issue has been resolved)

Secondly, the FPS issue kinda forces me out of the game, as it does not end until i relog.

I might attach a video in the near future

Thank you.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!