The problem about the farming spots in the game

• So something been on my mind ever since i hit 70. Figured out that there is few famous spots in the game that people farm with. What i dont understand that there must be a rule set on these few places. We all know people want to get kits to upgrade or make money. We all want it. Do you really believe 5 out of 1k+ people that log in everyday will just wait and sit? No we wont. I feel like its unfair for the people who own both top and bottom row now that is absurd and now im talking about hotel ( both out and inside of it ) We dont have time to dwell and sit around waiting while u finish 6hour of grind. I got work and i cant be playing 10+ hours a day psh barely 4hour on my work days. So is it allowed to just kill whatever u wish for while people crying out to change channel when the next person on the other channel whining bout same thing?

• Verdant, the man who listens to the playerbase and delivers! Thanks so much for all the channels it's really helped with farming, I've seen a lot less fighting and people complaining as of late! Really solved the problem!! And great suggestion petsku, thanks for speaking up and posting on the forum.

• Verdant, the man who listens to the playerbase and delivers! Thanks so much for all the channels it's really helped with farming, I've seen a lot less fighting and people complaining as of late! Really solved the problem!! And great suggestion petsku, thanks for speaking up and posting on the forum.

<3

• Understandably, people want to get their hands on the best gear and earn money. Still, it can be unfair when a few places are monopolized by a select few players. It's unfair to players who have to wait hours for a spot to become available, especially when they have other responsibilities. This is a common problem in many games. Game developers must address it by implementing a fair system for all players. Knowing this system, I often use a specialized game platform as it can help with the farming process. You can see here if you are interested in learning more about this platform. I wish you good farming and good luck in the game.

• Understandably, people want to get their hands on the best gear and earn money. Still, it can be unfair when a few places are monopolized by a select few players.

Papaya is unfinished map. Even in orig game it was like that, half empty.
    Right now there is like 4-5 good farming spots in whole Papaya.

In 2.0 it will get worked on making Papaya more lively (adding npc's in Coconut Village, area revealer for turtle island, fill empty areas, etc...)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!