• Please, exp x2 ALWAYS. not only saturday and sunday.

If you find it hard to level now Krattos you should have seen what it was like in the official servers!

I'm fine with the rates they are at now, because if you play on a weekend with an EXP scroll on, you do level up really quickly. Not sure how everyone else feels.

A part of me thinks maybe once hitting a certain level (like 47 on-wards) EXP should have a boost because those are the grindy levels if doing the traditional questing method.

• If you find it hard to level now Krattos you should have seen what it was like in the official servers!

I'm fine with the rates they are at now, because if you play on a weekend with an EXP scroll on, you do level up really quickly. Not sure how everyone else feels.

A part of me thinks maybe once hitting a certain level (like 47 on-wards) EXP should have a boost because those are the grindy levels if doing the traditional questing method.

Yes, but the levels between 30-47 the questing method its boring and repetitive, but with exp x2 even It effects quests on weekend.

And you can spam UD3 with people but if you are alone, you are so fucket.

• I think we just need to smooth out the progression, rather than enabling 2x xp all the time. We'll get to it as soon as we can!

Intentad hacer esto también, odio que a la hora de hacer click sobre algún enemigo me equivoqué lo haga sobre el suelo y el personaje se mueva la posición del click, solo quiero moverme con W,A,S,D...

Considerad también una opción de poder quitar que al hacer click izquierdo en el suelo, el personaje se mueva

• Con la exp x2 la gente jugaría bastante más al juego, yo no juego más por eso mismo, el leveo sigue siendo tan engorroso como lo era en su época. Considerad poner exp x2 siempre...

I think leveling is quite easy on this server, your character can fly from the moment you start the game, the fuel is infinite, the vehicles are infinite\You also have experience scrolls in the token shop

Formerly on the Taiwan server, there was no flight system and you couldn't use the vehicles infinitely either.

If you wanted to level up a character you had to play the quests like any other MMO

I think it doesn't make sense to put the experience X2 permanently

It's easy enough now to level a character :rolleyes:

• ¡Si te resulta difícil subir de nivel ahora a Krattos, deberías haber visto cómo era en los servidores oficiales!

Estoy bien con las tasas que tienen ahora, porque si juegas un fin de semana con un desplazamiento de EXP activado, subes de nivel muy rápido. No estoy seguro de cómo se sienten los demás.

Una parte de mí piensa que tal vez una vez que alcances cierto nivel (como 47 en adelante), EXP debería tener un impulso porque esos son los niveles difíciles si se hace el método de búsqueda tradicional.

The most difficult thing was when the flight system did not even exist ;(

• The most difficult thing was when the flight system did not even exist ;(

It actually was. Back in the day where you needed a mount with fuel or just run in kaioken /SSJ with movement speed boots..

People don't know how good they have it in 2023 DBO! Not to mention you can buy a level up 30 stone so easy (for 900k on AH) or obtain through cash shop or Token shop) or farm to buy a level up 70 stone. In official servers LVL 33 stone was given as a promotional event. Also you can buy TLQ skills, I remember back in the day when you had to do EVERY TLQ when you made an alt.

I think as Verdant said, smoothing out progression would be a better approach. Maybe increasing quest EXP reward to help players out. If you get EXP scroll you will level up real quick from the token shop you level up quick.

• It actually was. Back in the day where you needed a mount with fuel or just run in kaioken /SSJ with movement speed boots..

People don't know how good they have it in 2023 DBO! Not to mention you can buy a level up 30 stone so easy (for 900k on AH) or obtain through cash shop or Token shop) or farm to buy a level up 70 stone. In official servers LVL 33 stone was given as a promotional event. Also you can buy TLQ skills, I remember back in the day when you had to do EVERY TLQ when you made an alt.

I think as Verdant said, smoothing out progression would be a better approach. Maybe increasing quest EXP reward to help players out. If you get EXP scroll you will level up real quick from the token shop you level up quick.

and you where happy when +10% EXP Event was on for 2 hours. :)

• It actually was. Back in the day where you needed a mount with fuel or just run in kaioken /SSJ with movement speed boots..

As you say, I think they don't know how difficult, also the server is quite fair, the players who want an easier level is because they don't know how to play the game, it's the only explanation :S

• Holly molly.

First of all guys, your levels of Fanboy's scares me... A lot🫣

When you play a MMO-RPG for level up you need complete the quests and its 3-4 quests for zone, but in this MMO are between 8-12 for zone. If for level up in this MMO its spam the first floor of one dungeon better than the quest leveling. Holly fuck... It seems you play's only this MMO🤣🤣🤣

• Holly molly.

When you play a MMO-RPG for level up you need complete the quests and its 3-4 quests for zone, but in this MMO are between 8-12 for zone. If for level up in this MMO its spam the first floor of one dungeon better than the quest leveling. Holly fuck... It seems you play's only this MMO🤣🤣🤣

4 quests in one zone? That is not true of any mmo out there.

• Holly molly.

It's not about being a fanboy, we just remembered how the original game was and how difficult it was compared to this server, my characters are leveling with the quests, I didn't spam any of you, originally you have to finish all the quests to be able to level up

just enjoy the game

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!