Donations

• Do you guys have a donations link or are you waiting for the project to be completed? 8)

Guild: Raging Soul

Build a man a fire he will be warm for a night.
    Set a man on fire he will be warm for the rest of his life.

• Me and daneos always said, First before anything else. We make the game awesome, then the money will come. Well...,oky only daneos said that. BUT I AGREE.

ROFL

“Why is marijuana against the law? It grows naturally upon our planet. Doesn’t the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit... unnatural?”

• Pay to win? lol

I think that upgrade stones and brown/silver boxes shouldn't be sold in the cash shop.
    All dogi's and other cash shop items should be with (Binds) Activated. You can't sell them via AH and make money.

Agreed

Edit: I agree on the stones and brown/silver boxes. Though we have to keep in mind, in order for the game to survive there needs to be money contributed to it. So unless you want the game to have a monthly fee, it's likely that we'll need to have cash shop items that are sellable in game. You substitute time for money. And vice versa. That's how free to play games typically work. To me it seems unlikely that the game can be sustained long term on donations alone. I think there would need to be some kind of compromise on what cash items would be binded or not.

• Pay to win is how most of these games work! If he wanna spend 500 bucks to get +15 let him! I'm sure he was joking, and if not so what?
    Brown and silver wasn't sellable via auction house if i remember right, so no prob there.. All the other stuff from "cash shop" should be like it was in original DBO(stones, potions and stuff)! If not auctionhouse will have only litte good items, prices will skyrocket again and ruin fun! If someone buys stuff(real money or not) he/she should have the right to sell it like he/she want! Token shop should be binded like it was in original!

• Donations before game = fake project :P.
    I more belive in project if the creator doesnt want cash before game is launched.

I hope all things from Cash Shop will bind automatically. Maybe option to buy item to a friend. There was an option in old DBO if i good remember.
    Than the prices will be good at GTN.

• Pay to win is how most of these games work! If he wanna spend 500 bucks to get +15 let him! I'm sure he was joking, and if not so what?
    Brown and silver wasn't sellable via auction house if i remember right, so no prob there.. All the other stuff from "cash shop" should be like it was in original DBO(stones, potions and stuff)! If not auctionhouse will have only litte good items, prices will skyrocket again and ruin fun! If someone buys stuff(real money or not) he/she should have the right to sell it like he/she want! Token shop should be binded like it was in original!

According to the team, this is not how this game will work. They said they are moving away from the 'pay to win' type of game the retail DBO was. IMO, pay to win = non (heavy) cashers get tired of the game faster, who are the majority of the player base leading to, in short, a dead game. With that said, I plan on contributing plenty to the game and encourage others to do the same if they can. I would just want that to be in a way where people can get items and benefits they want without getting an unfair advantage over people who don't or can't spend as much money.

And about things being too rare and expensive, don't forget that the drop rates of items can easily be adjusted not to mention other ways that the team can and will add to get items. I'm sure all that will be sorted out in Beta. Not an issue I would worry about at the moment.

• I said most of the games.. But i think it's to early to discuss this, we don't know if droprates are about to change! Will it be possible to drop/win Dogis or maybe even craft all of them? Will Token-Shop recieve more "binded Dogis"(i hope so), will Token Shop recieve "binded" upgrade stones up to lvl 70? Will Cash Shop be real money or "in-game money".. As long as this isn't 100% clear it is not important to talk about this in my opinion.. Maybe when alpha launches things will get more clear! Let's just wait and see.. I'm sure the Team has already disscused this..

• I said most of the games.. But i think it's to early to discuss this, we don't know if droprates are about to change! Will it be possible to drop/win Dogis or maybe even craft all of them? Will Token-Shop recieve more "binded Dogis"(i hope so), will Token Shop recieve "binded" upgrade stones up to lvl 70? Will Cash Shop be real money or "in-game money".. As long as this isn't 100% clear it is not important to talk about this in my opinion.. Maybe when alpha launches things will get more clear! Let's just wait and see.. I'm sure the Team has already disscused this..

Well they've already stated some of these things 100% but sure, I'd be happy to wait to discuss these things. I only brought it up as a response to you and others.

• For those who missunderstood Daneos i will explain , DBOG will not be Pay2Win but you will have 2 options.
    Play 2 win : (Exemple) it will take you time for farm/etc (1mounth)
    Pay 2 win : (Exemple)it will take you 1 weak (much faster) and easy
    at the end they both will have same items/gear but the first option you need hard work farm/trade etc.

• For those who missunderstood Daneos i will explain , DBOG will not be Pay2Win but you will have 2 options.
    Play 2 win : (Exemple) it will take you time for farm/etc (1mounth)
    Pay 2 win : (Exemple)it will take you 1 weak (much faster) and easy
    at the end they both will have same items/gear but the first option you need hard work farm/trade etc.

Nothing finalizes I don't think we should guess whats going to be in store until we get into alpha.

• Well I would love that cash shop items don't be binded.
    People who donate and buy with real cash, give them way to sell items and gain in-game cash.

Why I say this?
    1. People who don't cash will have choice to gain cash items
    2. People who cash will be happy to cash since they will gain items and in-game cash

Do not think that people who cash and ones who don't cash, will be way dif.
    They will gain things with cash, buy gear from AH but we will sell them.

This way everyone in-game will have gears, cash items.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!