Events explained

• Hi all, just recently started playing DBO for the first time and really enjoying it so far, but I saw in the discord the following image and had no idea what these events mean, and I want to make sure I take advantage of them as much as I can.
    Can anyone explain each one of these please, thank you!

• Week 1. Vote: The players based on the poll will choose which event they want for the week
    Week 2: Ranked: Queueing in CC Ranked Battle gives you double mudosa
    Week 3: Tokens: you get double token currency by killing mobs

Week 4: DB: The drop rate is x2.
    Week 5: Wagu: The drop rate is x2, also from Wagu Shop or Cash Shop
    Week 6: Upgrade Kits drop rate is x2
    Week 7: Bees : Killing mobs spawns bees that gives you ''Honey'' that you exchange for rewards on Korin
    Week 8: Crafting : the amount of dismantled is double
    Week 9: Fairy: Killing mobs spawns a Fairy that drops currency to exchange

Have fun!

• Thank you so much for the explanation Lyyne,
    I understand the events now except for the "Tokens" one, is it any mob?, and is it the Event Coin? or something else?

I know we currently have the special chance to get a "Fish" boss which drops the Event Coins, what's that one?
    Is my understanding correct that we are on Week 3, but also have a bonus Fairy Event?
    Could you clarify that also please? Do we often have double events happening or is it a special thing.
    Is the Event Manager npc going to disappear or change stock once the current event ends?

Thank you!

• Yes any mob. Basic by killing one mob you get x1 Token Point, when event it's on, you get x2!
    No, event coin you get by participating in ''Mob Events'' like Bees, Fairy Event,Xmas event or Bunny Event

About that week have x2 events Tokens + Fairy because Chinese New Year so Verdant made sure to run an extra event for them. So thats the reason we have double events right now!

Usually the NPC stays for extra days close to Event Manager <Kaeran> in front of AH at Korin Village, after will be turned off.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!