Illegal Conduct: Budokai Win trading

• Dear DBO GR community,

I would like to bring to everyone's attention that PVP win trading (selling your budokai wins) is not allowed on DBO GR.

This means that if you are caught selling your budokai match to your opponent, you risk to be PVP banned from the game for 1 week.

Today a player was caught by DBO GR staff for win trading, and in order to protect the integrity of budokai and it's fairness the DBO GR staff will be enforcing this rule. Any player from now on who offers Zeni for the win, please submit a ticket and report this player and remind them that this is no longer allowed.

We as a community need to try to support the DBO GR staff to protect the integrity of the game and make sure it is fair for all. Let's make their life easier and be sure to PVP fairly and make sure that the wins earned are genuine. Today this was news to many people such as myself, as we honestly had no idea that win trading was not allowed (as it was a common practice to earn zeni back in DBO KR, TW and DBO G POB era).

I would also like to remind everyone about the list of Game Policies. The DBO GR staff will edit this to page to contain Win trading being illegal for clarity for the playerbase as I've spoken about this with them today.

Stay safe everyone and happy PVPing!

Kind Regards,

-Tempest

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!