Rework Party Budokai - Shrink down number of parties in tournament

• Hi Team.

I think party budokai needs to be reworked where the amount of teams is reduced. It should be only 8 parties and not 16.

There are many reasons why I think this needs to happen:

• Second place never received second place title, they receive third in a top 8 party situation
    • There is never enough parties formed for top 16 (It's usually 8 parties)
    • There is no prelims - it's always a free win.
    • If there is 9 or 10 parties, then the parties on the other side of bracket just need to fight 1 match or no match up until second place, which they did not really work for title.

I understand the interface will need to be reworked, and that this suggestion might fit under 2.0, however it would be cool if we could accommodate this event to suit the playerbase. If the playerbase magically increases then top 16 should return but for now I think top 8 makes the most sense.

Thanks for listening to my suggestion!

Kind regards,

-Tempest

• I think a change to the scramble event reward should also be considered.

I'm not saying it's a big change but the scramble wish gives the same items as normal wishes with spheres and that doesn't make sense

At least increase the amount of zenis when winning scramble and make some wishes where people can compete, otherwise scramble remains a meaningless ghost event.

The truth is a good event to be able to compete in endgame cap70

Maybe it doesn't need a very heavy rework but a reward that encourages people to play it

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!