Closing Discord DM's

• Hey Everyone,

I know recently you probably saw the announcement about attempting to keep my DM's open and funneling everyone who needs help to the ticket system. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to have had the effect I was hoping for, and in fact I'm getting MORE messages than before. It's with a heavy heart that I have to close my discord DM's, so you guys won't all be able to message me anytime. We're just too big now, and I can't keep up with all the messages for help, and keep them organized. I'm sorry everyone, I really do love talking to you all, and I loved being available to you on discord, but you'll still be able to talk to me in the DBOG discord. If I removed you as a friend by mistake, please let me know and I'll get you added back! On the plus side, this means I should have more time to lurk in game and in general chat in discord, so you should see more of me there. In the future we're going to add some features to the ticket system and some discord integration/other tools to help speed up tickets. As always thanks for playing and supporting us! I have a pretty big update that should be ready for you guys in the next week, I think. See you in game!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!