Rework Scramble Reward - Scramble wishes are the same as normal wishes

• Scramble wishes are the same as normal wishes

Hi team

I wanted to create a thread so that people can know about the problem of the scramble event, some are not informed if the event is worth to be played or not, currently it does not make sense to play it because the wishes of the scramble spheres end up giving the same desires as normal spheres

The truth is a good event to be able to play both with friends and with a community guild, I think that in the long run it can be good for endgame, a good reason to compete for those wishes, whether they are zenis or a team

The good thing is that the event is very well structured in itself, but currently the biggest problem is that it does not have a logical reward for people, which causes the event to be literally forgotten or not even known about.

I wanted to leave as a suggestion to be able to change the wishes of the scramble and try to revitalize the event to see if it becomes active again like cap60 ;(

Greetings and thanks for your time

• Hello Batvizz, thank you for suggestion!

I can only agree with that, would be a good idea to be fixed(in terms of bugs we got reported) and also related to gameplay & rewards.
    Probably the devs have it on the do list, but I can't tell when or how. (Actually there are some priorities to don't be ignored and Verdant is working on and along with team).

However, I invite you and others players , if possible, to make a list of what could be some ideas of rewards or game structure!

Have a good day!

• I was thinking of some ideas to be able to make scramble flourish in Cap70 and you can have a competitive event for lategame

I think the event itself has two pretty big motivations.

-Scramble team

-Jewelry (rings, necklaces, earrings)

-Zenis

The main problem with the event right now is that the wishes of the scramble event are the same wishes as when collecting the common dragon spheres, both jewelry and equipment and amount of zenis.

So, in order to separate the sphere event from the scramble event, it is necessary to assume that the rewards are different, regardless of the type of reward. What I think would be more appropriate, at least not to have to modify the event much and not have to spend so much time to rework it

Modify the scramble wishlist to

-Wish 1: To be able to obtain CC equipment of your choice

(This could be an advantage for the player who makes an effort to play the event, he has the possibility of getting the equipment item that he is wanting so much without having to go through CC, he can directly take out a cc item of choice, although he will only get one per wish)

-Wish 2: The jewelry could be some CC jewelry to generate the same pattern of obtaining the previous wish but with the jewelry (unless verdant thinks about putting a better tier jewelry)

-Wish 3: The amount of zenis should be greater or at least double the normal wishes (it is a more difficult event to complete in a group when having pvp battles), perhaps accompany the zeni with some special equipment Box , a reward mix , something like the Universal Boss Event

I think that would give the event something to play for the players and it wouldn't be as easy to get every wish.

thanks for reading the idea and taking the time

Any other idea that can be added is welcome.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!