Mail System Issue

• For the past week and a half I've been experiencing a mail issue that has sucked my bank and fun completely dry lol, Every time I use the Auction House and Buy anything I never receive the Item. I look at my mailbox and it shows there is 7 pages of mail i get to page 5 then everything after is blank. I refresh my mail and then it says i only have 5 pages of mail. This has completely taken any Zeni I have had and any Dogis I have Bought also I submitted a ticket as soon as this happened and even after a week and a half im sitting here with no way to get my zeni or dogis back. Looking for help here please and thank you it would be great my Characters Name is D1V1NE and I have had a ticket open for some time just looking to get more help.

• I think the team was a bit busy, I hope they can see your ticket soon, the only thing I can think of for you to try or give you some information is the dbo.log file found within the game's installation files

It is a text file called dbo.log , you could try to search or post the information that your log shows

The truth is I'm not a great merchant in the game, I never had problems with the auction, but I sell and buy things in very long periods of time

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!