Lyyne's Departure

• Hello staff members & players of DBOG community.
    I'm going to write here related to the title.

[ I am no longer a staff member, so for who needs extra helps, have some mercy and write a ticket or do a bit of research for any issue you have! ]
    But that thing you know already.

General
    I am going off from staff team for many reasons I can't explain, but however it was a nice experience and I thank you alot, players/helpers/testers/mods/gms that you've been collaborated to improve things around and keep things going in a good way or eventually to help to be fixed, and I'm talking to many reports people have done over DMs/Over Tickets or publicly.
    I'm sorry, I could have done better(alot limited) but sometimes I felt it's not enough to satisfy your needs - So I apologized if I couldn't and I skipped.

Staff
    Most of you are nice people, it was a pleasure to work with all of you since 2021! But with some of them I couldn't interact nor have some sort of friendship ( Could be language barrier, could be anything) but I disagreed when it was a matter of being respectful of eachother(but for me it's already past, so I'm not gonna put a pout about)

Verdant
    *megaphone* HEY!
    You've been always a friend, but please take more chill things and make sure every staff helps you out to help! People are the power for sure.
    I'm sorry related to this just I reached my limit and I could say many things that could hurt many people, so I had to take a different road, different decision.
    P.S: I hope the patch comes all out good and the player that needs the surgery it will be helped

@Cake
    Thank you for make me laughing, chit chat and dealing always with issues around! I'm glad you are there in that position! So keep the things alive and be humorous always! It is internet, after all..

GM/MODS/Testers/Translators
    Stonks: One of my best friends around, nothing to say to him because I told him already in past he is one of his kind.
    VheGheTa: La famiglia :*
    Qu: Best SAKAAAANAA fren :3
    Relkz: Kind one and unique! :3
    Domii: Warm person and always helpful! Also in terms of feelings, he was always up to listen!
    Negan/Srdjan/Rinka/Kurumi/Lemon: I love you guys, I can't add extra, because I'm not gonna stop myself interact with you peeps. <3

Others mods/staff
    Not much to say, just take care of things around, be respectful and nice.

Players
    I enjoyed and laught alot in discord, had fun in game with all of you and made some unique moments will remain in my heart and my mind always!
    Don't worry, I will still play around along with my guild Untraveled and my best guildies I was lucky to have!
    Please be peacefully around, it's a game friends and there is 0 neccessity to create ugly situations around. Have fun for damn sake!;)

For conlusion,
    I'm sorry to people that I acted wrong. Probably were others circumstances, but in the end I will search for peace always.

If you need or want to have a talk to me you can reach me on discord too: Lyyne#5669

Thank you guys, and sorry for the long thread! I hope things will be better for everyone and everything.

• Lyyne I can only thank you for all your enormous work since the first day you joined the team, you have always been a very attentive person and willing to give your time to help people and not only in DBO, I am very grateful to meet you

really you are a very wonderful person and it really is a shame for him staff, I hope other people follow in your footsteps because you are unique, all my support and hugs for you dear ❤️
    Te quiero mucho❤️

• Thank you for everything you've done Lyyne, DBOG wouldn't be the same without you. We will miss you, and you are always welcome back to la famiglia and for more mutiny. When you get a chance, if you want, reach out to me. I'm always here for everyone.

<3

• no one posts the clearest and best written answers than you

I was going to publish some files for the dbo community and I was about to ask them to give me a post format hahaha I always liked the dedication and the writing they use in the forum

I hope we can continue to have fun in the game SIUUU

• Hi Lyyne,

Well it's been good to get to know you over these past few months. We started off as friends, and I saw your helpful nature to always anyone in the community, new or old, which made me interested and want to join your guild Untraveled. Unfortunately our journey was cut short because of a youtube video I made and you kicked me from the guild, but regardless, we were able to still remain on neutral terms on the forum and discord despite what happened so I appreciate that.

I know this journey too well, leaving a project especially when you've put so many hours into it and then leaving on bad terms (take it from me, heh*cough esdeath cough*) but honestly the best part is there is some people who you've helped a long the way, still will remember your gesture and what you did for them.

Thanks for your help, honestly really appreciate the time you took. I know one day you'll be back in the community full swing, because let's face it no one really quits forever in DBO, people go their separate paths but eventually end up back here. On another name, in another time, or maybe in a few months.

Hopefully someone else can rise up while you are away to help out. I trust the team will make the right decision whoever that will be.

Peace out, and let's catch up again sometime when all of this has blown over.

-Tempest

• Hello DBOG Community,

I am leaving DBOG staff due to certain reasons. It was my pleasure working with staff team. Thank you all for fun, laughs and everything we've been through so far < 3

Verdant It was fun testing and chatting with you. You are a great person and a friend. Thank you for all the stuff you doing for that guy!
    If you need some DBO suggestions for future class balances, dungeon reworks, etc you can always contact me on discord.
    I'm better in Halo hehe

El Seriouse Cake We will stay in touch like we were been so far since DBOG got created. I'm better at making pizzas : )

Rinka, Negan, Ele, Lemon, Kurumi, Kikara and Lyyne I love you all. There's nothing else to add because I'm not gonna stop playing and having fun with you all < 3

VheGheta La Famiglia per sempre!

Stonks my good friend see you on the discord and in the game.

Reklz and Graphic Designers I love every your cosmetics. Keep up the good work!
    See you in the game Reklz

Anto the best poko ever!

@Players It was fun and I enjoyed every bit working with you all in discord dms, on your tickets or in the game. Remember to write a ticket if you have some problems.
    Have fun playing.

Thanks for everything and see you all.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!