Please Help Me

• Hey Everyone,

As you may or may not know, we accept donations here at DBOG to help pay for the new outfits/items the artists make for you guys, and to pay for the server upkeep etc. However, that's not the only thing we use the donations for. If the donations exceed the monthly costs for running the server, I don't abscond with that money and waste it all, I hang on to it and use it to help players who are down on their luck, hungry, or sick. Usually that goes pretty well, but the past couple of months, a few players have had serious medical issues that I've been unable to fully help with. That's where you guys come in, I'm hoping together we can help pay for the medical care these players need. Not to reveal too much personal info about the players, one needs help with surgery to prevent a full liver transplant, and another needs a benign brain tumor removed. As you can imagine, I'm having a hard time covering this out of pocket + with the DBOG donations.

That's where I've been the past month, essentially completely reworking the cash shop, but the problem is, I haven't been able to finish my work yet, and the players really need this help sooner rather than later. The reason the cash shop patch is taking so long is because I'm going to release everything,aside from the super limited endgame/anniversary/founder/budokai stuff that is meant to be exclusive. Every dogi, pet, vehicle, hat, backpack, mask, you name it. I'm releasing them all. However, it takes about a month after the patch happens before I can use any of the donations to help those players, and that's just too late. I need your help.

I'm going to reopen the DBOG paypal link, and for every dollar you guys donate to help with these medical bills, I'll give you 50% more cash points than normal, that you can use here in a week or two when I release the patch. I know times are tough for everyone, but if every DBOG player gave even just one dollar, I could get these surgeries paid for this week. Maybe for some of you DBOG is just a game, or an outlet for stress, or a way to troll people, but for me and a lot of other people, this community is a lifeline. So many players would have gone hungry or lost medical care if not for you, and I appreciate that from the bottom of my heart. Those players and I need you to keep living up to the examples set by the heroes in DB, please.

https://paypal.me/VerdantDBODonation - If you choose to help, please be sure to attach your character's name so I can send you the points.

send-energy-sending.gif

Please help me.

-Verdant

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!