BnS/Elsword/DBOG

• What gameeeee 36

1. BNS (5) 14%
    2. DBOG (29) 81%
    3. Elsword (2) 6%

I'm currently indecisive, I've dedicated more time to elsword but I feel that it's dying out. Not as fun anymore, then there's bns...a grindfest. I can actually play it without game breaking lag until I get a super computer, it's maddddd funnnnn, and you need some good reflexes and skill. You feel yourself getting better. Currently lvl 36. Then there is this being in the test phase still, it's fun and all but I may just drop it until it comes out. Already has bug finders, characters were wiped and I don't see the point unless I just lvl and upgrade my shid.

• Blade and soul is borring
    Elsword looks like gameboy game from 90s
    DBOG still under developement
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Have you ever heard of League of Shit ? it is a moba game full of retarded and morrons and you get banned so easy (unless if you're not flamr like me), you may give it a try but don't blame me if you get eye cancer and aids after playing some match's.

• BnS is very costing, you will probably need a better PC to play it. I find it pretty fun, even with 5 fps. If you are okay with grinding, its pretty good.

Then there is this being in the test phase still, it's fun and all but I may just drop it until it comes out. Already has bug finders, characters were wiped and I don't see the point unless I just lvl and upgrade my shid.

When did you actually make this thread? I don't believe the game is in its test phase anymore..

Elsword is entirely pay to win.

lol dbo

• Try dragonnest. Has nice story, fast fighting system. Only negative thing is that it is not open world

Hmmm I heard about that, tbh I shouldn't really invest too much time to mmos anymore, getting older, tough times and have to work more. I think I'll stay with dbo then.

You're absolutely right, pay out the ass $500 for a +12 smdddddddd lol

• i actually play Dragon Nest

and it has a pretty good system in pvp

wall bounce + skills + combos + enchance

Merchants + Blacksmith + Class Masters

over 10+ Characters , 5 Special Characters and over 50+ classes

Good Match and Bosses ( Nest )

all of that Without open World X/

and its really bad couz it doesnt have open world as DBOG

But DBOG Good Too

i Think ...

i didnt play it YET ;(

I Hope it Will Be Best Game More Than Dragon Nest :D

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!