Moving here from DBOR forum

• Last update from dbor as i though they will give something better than screens, i was right.

This video show not much (+ the stuns and aoe but i saw it here so) but anyway is still better than screens, will be better if we will be able to see debuffs/buffs, skills bar hp/ep/rp but they hide it.
    But maybe they hide it because its still not finished, as i notice no one getting bleed from "bold strike" all of them have 100% anti bleed? umm maybe but if yes why the sk don't use steal life skill maybe because skill with over time just not work, thats why we see in arena only fighters and swords who make only damage, classes like: crane,turtle,ultima have skills with over time like burn,slow,bleed.
    Also Iike the miss and critical animation, very cool.

Still, they had plenty of time to find the right people for the job. They are always claiming that their timezones makes it hard for them to update. Or that they have had internet problems....?? I am just sick of DBOR..

• Still, they had plenty of time to find the right people for the job. They are always claiming that their timezones makes it hard for them to update. Or that they have had internet problems....?? I am just sick of DBOR..

It's because they do need the timezone to b e right and matchup with eachother because Dumke is the project manager he has no control over the server it seems. He can't just start it up. Otherwise it be easy for him to go online and do a video or a take a picture. So they need to wait for timezone to match up with a certain someone. Their coder, the one doing the work to be online to let them on. And if they planned this video a week ahead. It just goes to show how busy the coder were irl and was unable to record it. Until last min.

This is just my theory though.

• It's because they do need the timezone to b e right and matchup with eachother because Dumke is the project manager he has no control over the server it seems. He can't just start it up. Otherwise it be easy for him to go online and do a video or a take a picture. So they need to wait for timezone to match up with a certain someone. Their coder, the one doing the work to be online to let them on. And if they planned this video a week ahead. It just goes to show how busy the coder were irl and was unable to record it. Until last min.

This is just my theory though.

People are giving Dumke too much credit.. I think he's only over the forum. I don't think he does any type of development.

• Hmm, nothing special.. "Miss" looks good, "Critical" looks nice! Damage seems wrong sometimes, assuming they have all LVL 70.. Can't really see if auctionhouse is added or not.. There are some cuts in the vid.. Maybe from crash or bugs.. I guess DBO(R) followers will drool now, but i think its just "meh"..

• Well to tell the truth it's not a surprise we all knew that DBOG was far superior months ago so no surprise , DBOR keep doing their 30 minutes per day work while DBOG is doing atleast ok let's say 3 hours /day?

• Am I missing something from that video..?

Idk, like the server progress..?? Didn't they show a fighting video JUST like this one 8 weeks ago..?

When they able to complete a quest, I'll act like their project existence is relevant -_-

So what's the difference..?

At least show skill bars, they ain't even showing that.

Unable to use RP? really man?

You go from talking about you're doing the quest system, to doing the same video 8 weeks ago (WITHOUT SHOWING THE SKILL BAR AGAIN).. srsly wtf man.

• Well to tell the truth it's not a surprise we all knew that DBOG was far superior months ago so no surprise , DBOR keep doing their 30 minutes per day work while DBOG is doing atleast ok let's say 3 hours /day?

10 hours with breaks :D
    Or lets say work starts when I wake up and work ends when I go sleep :pinch: (only for me)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!