• Hello everyone, I've recently launched a website cps-tester dedicated to tools, and while most of the pages are functioning properly, some of them are displaying a 404 error. I'm not sure what the issue is, so I was wondering if anyone here would be able to assist me in resolving it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

• Hello everyone, I've recently launched a website dedicated to tools, and while most of the pages are functioning properly, some of them are displaying a 404 error. I'm not sure what the issue is, so I was wondering if anyone here would be able to assist me in resolving it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hi georgebush15!

I hope this isn't a bot account..

I don't think this is the right place to post this! If someone is willing to help it's best to post the thread in other (off topic) section of the forum, as this isn't general discussion related to dbo. I'm also not sure if people here can really help you, as I don't think a dbo community is the best place to get website help - there are many other avenues with more experienced people who would be able to help you online. Also youtube and google are better places to start where you can work out how to solve 404 error. There's so many different things it could be and since none of us here know the back end of how your website is set up, it could be others.

Best of luck to get the hope you need.

Kind regards,

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!