items of classes.

• Dodge pot and hentai book made shit in PvP, instant all RP balls wtf :/
    It should be still in game but it should be banned in PvP (ranked battle, budokai)

Agree on Nady93 post and.

Well dodge pot for fighters kinda suck, since success rate skills don't give af about dodge.
    Turtle Book, stupid for male and too OP for females. (it should be same for male and females).

• Kyra sorry but Hentai book aka Turtle Book is too damn OP.
    It give you full RP balls to spam what ever you want.

Still it could be used in budokais if it have long CD, like 2-3 min or more.
    This way you can't spam it.

• Kyra sorry but Hentai book aka Turtle Book is too damn OP.
    It give you full RP balls to spam what ever you want.

Still it could be used in budokais if it have long CD, like 2-3 min or more.
    This way you can't spam it.

2-3 minutes is still too shot imo. That means you could potentially use it once per round which is all you would need anyway. I'd say take it out of budokai permanently or have a 30+ min cooldown. Better to have it spammable outside of budokai/ranked and not usable in budokai/ranked.

• mimimi very thing that the book was op and do not know what, if you do not have the equipment hentai book is useless, I'll get the divine for example, before having all the equipment that he had at the end of dbo, he was defeated easily, 2-3 min seems fair, if removed would have to remodel the debuffs of turtle so it can go 1 vs 1 against tank's class, the book was created for it after all, the same class specific items of CCBD (Black set, with each respective defense to each class).
    Remove hentai book - increased time debuffs and other skills ^^.

• mimimi very thing that the book was op and do not know what, if you do not have the equipment hentai book is useless, I'll get the divine for example, before having all the equipment that he had at the end of dbo, he was defeated easily, 2-3 min seems fair, if removed would have to remodel the debuffs of turtle so it can go 1 vs 1 against tank's class, the book was created for it after all, the same class specific items of CCBD (Black set, with each respective defense to each class).
    Remove hentai book - increased time debuffs and other skills ^^.

I think I understand most of what you are saying. I don't agree. You don't need to have OP gear to have turtle book be OP. Also keep in mind that it is not only used in 1v1. 5v5 too and can be used on other classes.

• Like I said 2-3 min, it can be used once per round.
    Why?
    Well lets say if we take out that book, turtle will be able to rape every human, most of nameks and majins.

If turtle success rate skills fails to any char, turtle is good as dead.

Soo Kyra is right, turtle spam RP skills against Ultimate Majins, SK, and maybe DW/dende and poko.

What turtle need is mostly sleep and success critic on kame to kill you.

Dodge pot and turtle book should stay but with CD that last only once per round.

PS: Come on don't be crybabys, turtle really sucks, I kill them soo much with fighter and SK and with SM easy.

• When do you see turtles using the book more than once per round in 1v1?? Or fighter using pot more than once a round?? For a halfway decent player, once is enough. There is basically no difference. There are many fair ways to balance the game, this ain't one of them.

• When do you see turtles using the book more than once per round in 1v1?? Or fighter using pot more than once a round?? For a halfway decent player, once is enough. There is basically no difference. There are many fair ways to balance the game, this ain't one of them.

Are you blind or what?
    Rank battle last for 1-2 min and even party one last for 3.5 min same as party budokai.
    Soo with CD on this items for 4 min or 5 let it be, turtle will be able to use it once even with good CD gear, same for fighter pots.

If they come with DBO, that means we should use them too, if we remove them then it won't be DBO we use to play.
    Chin I don't care if you like it or not, it need to stay, edited but it need to stay.

• Well, dodge pot doesn't matter to me at all.

Reason 1. It was TAKEN OUT of the game on DBO. So I don't know why you even want it back.

Reason 2. Fighters were still good without it.

Reason 3. The whole dodge pot item itself is stupid, some good players who had dodge pots, didn't even use it.

The item that SHOULD be taken out forever is female's turtle book. No way you should have an advantage in ranked/budokai so huge like that.
    I don't even think it should be Nerf to give 1 RP. Nah, just take the whole thing out.

I'm fine with Male's turtle book though. But that probably should go too or it'll look sexist, or just give Male's turtle book to females as well.

• Are you blind or what?
    Rank battle last for 1-2 min and even party one last for 3.5 min same as party budokai.
    Soo with CD on this items for 4 min or 5 let it be, turtle will be able to use it once even with good CD gear, same for fighter pots.

If they come with DBO, that means we should use them too, if we remove them then it won't be DBO we use to play.
    Chin I don't care if you like it or not, it need to stay, edited but it need to stay.

First you say 2-3 min, then 4-5 min. Don't forget that. As far as "it won't be DBO we use to play" well that's the point. We don't want the negative things from the retail DBO. That's the point of threads like these. The team themselves say they are trying to get away from the bad things of retail DBO. You want OP speed, Auto-pot glitch, Dojo glitch, Pay to win, and unbalanced classes so we have the "DBO we use to play"?? Of course not.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!