Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Confirmed (LEGIT)

• It will be awesome , Trust me , There's no way that Bandai & Dimps are going to ignore XV 1 weaknesses , Besides , Even the Trailer shows some pretty good stuff that we didn't expect , I , honestly , didn't expect the Futur Trunks & Gohan Movie in XV 2 , or Turles , or even Slug... So that's a strong reason for XV 2 To be one of the best games of DBZ.. Let's hope that it becomes even better than BT3 .

• Meh, it looks like it will have some good stuff, but since the last game I really don't expect anything too good. Xenoverse 1 hyped me up pretty badly, but then I played it, and... well, it was kinda shitty.
    Lots of dissapointment, the character creation was very limited in the options, with little variety (specially in the humans and saiyajin, plus they didn't have my favourite hairstyles for none of the races from DBO, and that's a - in my book), all faces from all races except the Majins and the Freeza's race looked angry, for some reason, the clothing system with the stats and all that was awful, and, the worst thing in my opinion, the freaking SSJ hairstyles not changing at all... Oh boy, my character looked like freaking Android 18 -.-
    I don't even know how they could add something SO lore/immersion breaking to the game, I just can't understand that, where they rushing the game so much that they forgot about it? Also the pupils didn't dissapear, it only looked as if your character got some contact lenses and dyed it's hair.
    The combat system also wasn't that much fun after sometime, the races and genders were limited to a single combat style, and I would've loved to change it once in a while, they also made SSJ use a Ultimate slot, wich was kinda annoying, the RNG was bad, the character models where so strange looking sometimes with all that shiny skin and...

God, I really wanted that game to make me forget about DBO and even surpass it, but it made me miss it much more and reinforced my love to it, I only hope they actually heard us and corrected all this stuff, I must say I still have a lot of bad stuff to say about Xenoverse 1, including the story, that was 100 times worse than DBO, with no backstory whatsoever and sometimes didn't make any sense at all (''a single random fighter that came out of nowhere is now kicking all the most powerful villains' asses? looks normal to me!'', seriously, at least in DBO it was an entire squad of warriors that teamed up and had their own lives out of the time patrolling stuff, they trained, had more adventures, etc, until they get another Time Quest, they made a good point as to how they can keep up against the villains from the different timelines, where in XV you went from fighting Saiyan Saga Vegeta to the Ginyu force, and from the Ginyu force to Freeza, up to his final form, and here the biggest and probably the most absurd power difference from mission to mission, Freeza to freaking Perfect Cell, no Mecha Freeza, no Androids, nothing, and before someone tells me, no, the Parallel Quests aren't a good explanation, because they also don't make any sense).

Don't expect anything incredible, because the chances are you will get dissapointed, this goes with every other thing that may hype you up in your life.

I still expect lots of improvement, but the first one left me with a bad flavour in my mouth, that's all.

First one was boring, this one will be the same. Every game is boring, lets just nuke this world and done.

You fill this world with hope and determination.

• Shitty trailer. Makes the game seem like its going to be too much like the first one, which isn't acceptable for a sequel. Especially since it is ONLY going to be on the next gen consoles this time. The trailer does make the hub world seem more free though. Those graphics during the History of Trunks cut-scene were amazing, I need those graphics for the game.

And it annoys me when you people say they stole the story; they didn't. Xenoverse was in development while DBO was out and playable.

you do know dbo came way before dbx right? I'm talking about years before

• I think we all would love a new MMO, but I'm afraid that Xenoverse will be the closest thing we get. MMOs are expensive to maintain and I just don't see it happening. I absolutely loved DBO and it was literally my dream game. If Xenoverse 2 can at least ad more MMO elements, I would be quite satisfied. But I trust the game would be vastly improved. Look at how much Dimps improved from Budokai 1 to Budokai 2, and then later to 3. The improvements were astronomical.

• I think we all would love a new MMO, but I'm afraid that Xenoverse will be the closest thing we get. MMOs are expensive to maintain and I just don't see it happening. I absolutely loved DBO and it was literally my dream game. If Xenoverse 2 can at least ad more MMO elements, I would be quite satisfied. But I trust the game would be vastly improved. Look at how much Dimps improved from Budokai 1 to Budokai 2, and then later to 3. The improvements were astronomical.

PFFFFT!!! Xenoverse is dying epecialy on PC/Steam version.. you can barely see 1 guy in 10 min in pvp or PQ's!! pathetic!! THE WORLD NEEDS a new Dragon Ball MMOPRG game and im 100% sure it will maintain because 99% people love and watch and play dragon ball and will support any project likie they are supporting this project to be revived and they managed thanks to the people who love this game!!! the rest 1% are terrorists XD

• PFFFFT!!! Xenoverse is dying epecialy on PC/Steam version.. you can barely see 1 guy in 10 min in pvp or PQ's!! pathetic!! THE WORLD NEEDS a new Dragon Ball MMOPRG game and im 100% sure it will maintain because 99% people love and watch and play dragon ball and will support any project likie they are supporting this project to be revived and they managed thanks to the people who love this game!!! the rest 1% are terrorists XD

I don't disagree with you at all, bro. I know that the game would would get major support. But I just don't see Bandai putting in the work to make it happen. I'm hoping that the feedback from XV 1 & later on XV2 will get them at least thinking about it. When XV first came out, I was pissed because it borrowed elements from DBO and made it a damn fighting game. But I also realized that DBO aint coming back anytime soon, or at least a newly developed version with new content. So XV is all we've got. The DBO lore and story was amazing and I really don't understand how they blew the marketing for it. To only release it initially in Korea with no plans for a global release was a terrible idea. And now this is all we got. Hopefully we'll get a DB inspired MMORPG again, but the reality of the situation is this is what we have to work with. Let's just hope that they at least spent a little more time on making it feel more like an MMO. Like having a co-op story mode with adventurous maps where we're progressing to an end point or a Boss while fighting minor enemies on the way. We'll just have to wait and see.

• I don't disagree with you at all, bro. I know that the game would would get major support. But I just don't see Bandai putting in the work to make it happen. I'm hoping that the feedback from XV 1 & later on XV2 will get them at least thinking about it. When XV first came out, I was pissed because it borrowed elements from DBO and made it a damn fighting game. But I also realized that DBO aint coming back anytime soon, or at least a newly developed version with new content. So XV is all we've got. The DBO lore and story was amazing and I really don't understand how they blew the marketing for it. To only release it initially in Korea with no plans for a global release was a terrible idea. And now this is all we got. Hopefully we'll get a DB inspired MMORPG again, but the reality of the situation is this is what we have to work with. Let's just hope that they at least spent a little more time on making it feel more like an MMO. Like having a co-op story mode with adventurous maps where we're progressing to an end point or a Boss while fighting minor enemies on the way. We'll just have to wait and see.

They could borrow the idea of the CCD for a COOP survival mode, it would work incrediby well in a fighting game just as it worked well for an MMORPG.
    And they should also add more DBO clothes, they only added like 3, 4 sets or so for every race, but they should really put more, I don't like how so many people had the same clothes. And most clothes were from characters in the series, something that isn't really bad but they shouldn't be ''most'' of them.

• I don't disagree with you at all, bro. I know that the game would would get major support. But I just don't see Bandai putting in the work to make it happen. I'm hoping that the feedback from XV 1 & later on XV2 will get them at least thinking about it. When XV first came out, I was pissed because it borrowed elements from DBO and made it a damn fighting game. But I also realized that DBO aint coming back anytime soon, or at least a newly developed version with new content. So XV is all we've got. The DBO lore and story was amazing and I really don't understand how they blew the marketing for it. To only release it initially in Korea with no plans for a global release was a terrible idea. And now this is all we got. Hopefully we'll get a DB inspired MMORPG again, but the reality of the situation is this is what we have to work with. Let's just hope that they at least spent a little more time on making it feel more like an MMO. Like having a co-op story mode with adventurous maps where we're progressing to an end point or a Boss while fighting minor enemies on the way. We'll just have to wait and see.

yeah man i mean XV is a great game but population is very low on PC!! i heard that consoles have more people on than on pc!! so MMO elements are a MUST HAVE to get the population up!! because people mostly play mmos these days...

• I'm worried that this game is going to be Xenoverse but with some movie characters thrown in. The trailer didn't do a good job of clarifying that this game would be different at all. I met Chris Sabat and Sean Schemmel at Megacon last week and I asked if the game had anything from Super at all and they said it didn't. On the bright side, they both said they finished recording the day the game was announced, and Chris said that someone deep in the Dragon Ball universe was going to play a big part in the game. I don't know who he could have been talking about, but what he said was really interesting. I also find it really surprising that they finished recording entirely.

• Meh, it looks like it will have some good stuff, but since the last game I really don't expect anything too good. Xenoverse 1 hyped me up pretty badly, but then I played it, and... well, it was kinda shitty.
    Lots of dissapointment, the character creation was very limited in the options, with little variety (specially in the humans and

Though I respect you opinion I disagree. The character customization for xenoverse wasn't the best and it wasn't the worst, infact we were lucky to have character customization at all. The only dragon ball game I can recall having it would be Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi.

was awful, and, the worst thing in my opinion, the freaking SSJ hairstyles not changing at all... Oh boy, my character looked like freaking Android 18 -.-

They didn't really, but due to how fun and awesome ssj is in xenoverse it can be forgiven.

The combat system also wasn't that much fun after sometime, the races and genders were limited to a single combat style, and I would've loved to change it once in a while, they also made SSJ use a Ultimate slot, wich was kinda annoying, the RNG was bad, the character models where so strange looking sometimes with all that shiny skin and...

No offense, but now you're honestly just nitpicking to jump on the xenoverse hate wagon... dragonballnewproject3_thumb.jpg
    you're saying the character models look strange? I'll just leave this here...

I know must people are going to disagree, but Xenoverse in my opinion was one of the best dragon ball z games ever made. Not the best but one of them. I mean who in all honesty wouldn't want to create a character in the dragon ball universe and fight alongside people they watched from their childhood? The story itself wasn't bad either I had a blast and it was fun, though I agree there were some issues with the game, specifically PvP.

I dunno if Xenoverse 2 will be any good, but xenoverse in my opinion doesn't deserve the hate.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!