How come people could directly teleport to my location

• When a fish spawned, I asked people for help on the trade chat, then they came to my place immediately. I thought only dende and fighter have the teleport skill, but I was not even their friend. So I was wondering how come people could directly teleport to my location. Is there a item or command for teleportation?

• Was there anyone else there that could've used party summon? That's generally how people without instant transmission get around

Well, some guys had just appeared immediately since I asked for help on the trade chat. However, they aren't my friend and we aren't in the same party .

• When a fish spawned, I asked people for help on the trade chat, then they came to my place immediately. I thought only dende and fighter have the teleport skill, but I was not even their friend. So I was wondering how come people could directly teleport to my location. Is there a item or command for teleportation?

A fighter or dende can teleport directly to you if they add you to their friends list. On DBO, friend list is not mutal. You can add someone as your friend and they don't know about it.

If it wasn't a fighter or a dende, then it could have been yardrat memory item (which you can save locations to and teleport using that item) or NPC teleport.

• A fighter or dende can teleport directly to you if they add you to their friends list. On DBO, friend list is not mutal. You can add someone as your friend and they don't know about it.

If it wasn't a fighter or a dende, then it could have been yardrat memory item (which you can save locations to and teleport using that item) or NPC teleport.

Now I get it! Thanks for your help!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!