*SPOILERS* DB Super- first image of Black Goku

• This video contains the first image of Black Goku also featuring Future Trunks and a certain someone else. I posted this video to discuss the future of DBS with others who are also curious/concerned and like to speculate/stress about the series lol. If you do not want to be spoiled in any way, I suggest you pay no attention to this post.

Last chance..

Now, what are your thoughts? How do you feel about this upcoming arc?

• I've never thought the idea of an "evil" version of the main character was a cool idea. It seems lazy, predictable, and borderline fan-fiction.
    I cant say Goku being alive in that timeline is a plot hole because we do not yet know how this new villain came to be. However, as of right now, I do see Mai being with Trunks in her youth as a plot hole.

I believe it was confirmed that this is the same Trunks who came from the future looking for a way to stop the androids in his timeline. If that is correct, then how in the hell is Mai young again? In Battle of Gods, Trunks and Mai had a little date or whatever and in Resurrection F Mai referred to Trunks as her boyfriend. This hinted at a possible relationship between the two in the timeline of DB Super but, given what we know about Future Trunks' timeline, this relationship could not happen with him. The events that set their relationship in motion could not have occurred in the future timeline because the androids appeared when Trunks was a baby and Piccolo died fighting them meaning there are no dragon balls for pilaf to screw up the wish and turn him, Mai, and Shu into children. This wish wouldn't have taken place until roughly 10 years later anyway when the androids were still ravaging the Earth. It doesn't make sense for Mai to appear this way.

• I've never thought the idea of an "evil" version of the main character was a cool idea. It seems lazy, predictable, and borderline fan-fiction.
    I cant say Goku being alive in that timeline is a plot hole because we do not yet know how this new villain came to be. However, as of right now, I do see Mai being with Trunks in her youth as a plot hole.

I believe it was confirmed that this is the same Trunks who came from the future looking for a way to stop the androids in his timeline. If that is correct, then how in the hell is Mai young again? In Battle of Gods, Trunks and Mai had a little date or whatever and in Resurrection F Mai referred to Trunks as her boyfriend. This hinted at a possible relationship between the two in the timeline of DB Super but, given what we know about Future Trunks' timeline, this relationship could not happen with him. The events that set their relationship in motion could not have occurred in the future timeline because the androids appeared when Trunks was a baby and Piccolo died fighting them meaning there are no dragon balls for pilaf to screw up the wish and turn him, Mai, and Shu into children. This wish wouldn't have taken place until roughly 10 years later anyway when the androids were still ravaging the Earth. It doesn't make sense for Mai to appear this way.

Dude, just take it easy, we still don't know shit about the details. And Dragon Ball is known for having lots of unlikely events to occur by coincidence, just take the Buu saga as an example (Buu was coincidentally sleeping in Earth, and Babidi's henchmen were coincidentally collecting energy in the ONE Tenkaichi Budokai Goku and friends participated in, the only day Goku was able to visit the planet.
    Mai was only like 4 years older than Bulma, and we have no way of telling how old she is in that picture, they could've made her just appear at the last moment, and made Trunks save her before it was too late to escape.

• he look like Goten getting Older , i hope they say "its april fool" and there's no black motherfucker goku and it was Goten after all

Black Goku never meant the color of the skin.
    Its his attitude and powers are black.

Spoiler Alert:
    Black Goku will transform into Super Saiyan God White
    and his a Kai.

• Black Goku never meant the color of the skin.Its his attitude and powers are black.

Spoiler Alert:
    Black Goku will transform into Super Saiyan God White
    and his a Kai.

Man , if it's ever going to be like that , This arc will be the best arc ever seen in Dragon Ball Super , Well until now that is.

Youtube Channel : Powa Mido
    Second Channel : Z-Play

Goku-Ultra-Instinct-Complet.gif

Edited once, last by Kirito: Removed racist remark from quote ().

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!