"lv 10 and higher has been increased by 50%" - Why?

• Aside from dojo, scramble, and budokai which was weekly there was nothing really to do in dbo pvp wise and that was all ruined by bugs. PVE was ruined by being too hard without speed, this all needs to be changed if this game wants to last because these were the main problems in dbo that many seemed to have forgot. These problems are more late game though so starting the game lvl 70 cap is the worst option imo.

Like you said, that's PvP-wise (even though plenty of people were satisfied with duels and pvp plat), but yeah. The bugs are all already planned to be fixed, including the dojo ones and even the class balance, meaning certain classes will be able to participate in the endgame dungeons, as well. My post was related to all content and what people did. All they did before 70 was quest and level up (and most quests included inside dungeons) to get to 70. Which is one of the reasons why me and other people have suggested the temporary level caps. They won't matter for new characters once the cap is 70 again, but making everyone grind to level up solely on mob exp every level isn't going to make them enjoy the rest of the content more, it's really just going to make them kill mob after mob in the same area until they gain a level (and possibly quit out of boredom).

I mean, of course there were people who felt bored while playing the game, but I'm talking about the ones who didn't quit, which were most of them (or at least that I knew about). Also, right "after hitting 70", you would be able to participate in everything everyone else was doing, which is also what I meant by that.

• Like you said, that's PvP-wise (even though plenty of people were satisfied with duels and pvp plat), but yeah. The bugs are all already planned to be fixed, including the dojo ones and even the class balance, meaning certain classes will be able to participate in the endgame dungeons, as well. My post was related to all content and what people did. All they did before 70 was quest and level up (and most quests included inside dungeons) to get to 70. Which is one of the reasons why me and other people have suggested the temporary level caps. They won't matter for new characters once the cap is 70 again, but making everyone grind to level up solely on mob exp every level isn't going to make them enjoy the rest of the content more, it's really just going to make them kill mob after mob in the same area until they gain a level (and possibly quit out of boredom).
    I mean, of course there were people who felt bored while playing the game, but I'm talking about the ones who didn't quit, which were most of them (or at least that I knew about). Also, right "after hitting 70", you would be able to participate in everything everyone else was doing, which is also what I meant by that.

I do agree with most of what you said but another good idea would be to add events where grinding that actually rewards you with something other then levels, like the tuna event where a big ass tuna fish appeared rarely after killing a mob and it gave you lots of coins to get a dogi. I thought that was pretty cool and I didn't mind grinding then. Also that old event from KR that gave you a turtle shell, yardrat dogi, and caveman dogi if I remember correctly I forgot how it worked though but it was fun getting dogis as I leveled. I don't know if these events are still possible but it'd be worth it imo.

• I do agree with most of what you said but another good idea would be to add events where grinding that actually rewards you with something other then levels, like the tuna event where a big ass tuna fish appeared rarely after killing a mob and it gave you lots of coins to get a dogi. I thought that was pretty cool and I didn't mind grinding then. Also that old event from KR that gave you a turtle shell, yardrat dogi, and caveman dogi if I remember correctly I forgot how it worked though but it was fun getting dogis as I leveled. I don't know if these events are still possible but it'd be worth it imo.

Oh, of course. I'm sure we'll have events like that, too. I also enjoyed those. Good times getting those and even the Santa ones in KR haha

• At level 70 you can and will most likely work on getting geared up for both PvP & PvE which is still a pretty long & exciting event if you ask me, also fight with & for your guild, attend budokai's, the platform is a pretty nice place to waste time as well.
    I simply can't wait to jump into the game & PvE with my friends :3

• Someone Said make mobs stronger, as if they werent overly Strong already, i remember having to buy so many Health and Energy Pots,to heal my self after every mob fight because we had no skill to regenerate HP after each fight, and Especially in Places like the Red Ribbon army around level 27-30 Ish those Bison's were very strong, and i remember dieing alot , Id hope to see them Weakened if any, and Reducing the exp gained I cant agree with this, we don't want the game to be to easy no, but we don't want it to be to hard to much either :/ maybe i was a Slow leveler back on Taiwan server but it took very long to Level as a Fighter for me :/

• Someone Said make mobs stronger, as if they werent overly Strong already, i remember having to buy so many Health and Energy Pots,to heal my self after every mob fight because we had no skill to regenerate HP after each fight, and Especially in Places like the Red Ribbon army around level 27-30 Ish those Bison's were very strong, and i remember dieing alot , Id hope to see them Weakened if any, and Reducing the exp gained I cant agree with this, we don't want the game to be to easy no, but we don't want it to be to hard to much either :/ maybe i was a Slow leveler back on Taiwan server but it took very long to Level as a Fighter for me :/

i agree with you, fighters and swordsmen were too underpowered to do pve properly, whereas namekians and majins were a lot better suited to maintain a constant fighting with mobs without the need to watch out that you don't fight more then 1 mob at the same time. but as they said they'll balance everything out, i doubt that this will happen again, propably the humans will be a litlle bit more tanky now.

• i agree with you, fighters and swordsmen were too underpowered to do pve properly, whereas namekians and majins were a lot better suited to maintain a constant fighting with mobs without the need to watch out that you don't fight more then 1 mob at the same time. but as they said they'll balance everything out, i doubt that this will happen again, propably the humans will be a litlle bit more tanky now.

Yeah Namekians and majins had like around double the HP a human had and there gear was Better than human gear, I admit ive seen this same Gear Types in a Another game Called Star wars the old republic when it started off different classes could access better gear which was Light , medium and heavy and you alrd know heavy had the highest defence but they later changed that and made a gear type called Adaptive where everyone would have the same equal gear defence and not be Underpowered by which class would have Higher than the other ( unless your a tank with tank build but not what im saying all this is excluding the tanking buffs ) but yea, id love to see humans more Tankier because im going fighter all the way, and yeah they say its one the best PvP classes but That shoudlnt be the case here, any class should be equally good in PvP and Pve but i understand some classess have a Better advantage in PVP or some have a Better advantage in PVE but none should be 80% PVP and 20% PVE or 80% PVE and 20% Pve it should be 50/50 being equally Good at both or 60/50 giving that Little advantage in PVP or PVE.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!