"lv 10 and higher has been increased by 50%" - Why?

• Yeah Namekians and majins had like around double the HP a human had and there gear was Better than human gear, I admit ive seen this same Gear Types in a Another game Called Star wars the old republic when it started off different classes could access better gear which was Light , medium and heavy and you alrd know heavy had the highest defence but they later changed that and made a gear type called Adaptive where everyone would have the same equal gear defence and not be Underpowered by which class would have Higher than the other ( unless your a tank with tank build but not what im saying all this is excluding the tanking buffs ) but yea, id love to see humans more Tankier because im going fighter all the way, and yeah they say its one the best PvP classes but That shoudlnt be the case here, any class should be equally good in PvP and Pve but i understand some classess have a Better advantage in PVP or some have a Better advantage in PVE but none should be 80% PVP and 20% PVE or 80% PVE and 20% Pve it should be 50/50 being equally Good at both or 60/50 giving that Little advantage in PVP or PVE.

yup, it should depend on your skills on how to use a class, not on the class itself

• Yeah Namekians and majins had like around double the HP a human had and there gear was Better than human gear, I admit ive seen this same Gear Types in a Another game Called Star wars the old republic when it started off different classes could access better gear which was Light , medium and heavy and you alrd know heavy had the highest defence but they later changed that and made a gear type called Adaptive where everyone would have the same equal gear defence and not be Underpowered by which class would have Higher than the other ( unless your a tank with tank build but not what im saying all this is excluding the tanking buffs ) but yea, id love to see humans more Tankier because im going fighter all the way, and yeah they say its one the best PvP classes but That shoudlnt be the case here, any class should be equally good in PvP and Pve but i understand some classess have a Better advantage in PVP or some have a Better advantage in PVE but none should be 80% PVP and 20% PVE or 80% PVE and 20% Pve it should be 50/50 being equally Good at both or 60/50 giving that Little advantage in PVP or PVE.

Adaptive gear suits to Your defense
    Ehmm its hard to explain for me... but defense in armor change (depends which class u play).
    I started to play SWTOR after DBO closed and I will be happy to back DBO.
    Only one balance is need to be changed. Classes, not the gear :D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!