"lv 10 and higher has been increased by 50%" - Why?

• I'm fully aware of what you meant, but if Daneos was already planning to release it with 70 cap from the start, including during the time he announced the slower leveling, then it's obvious that the game is planned be launched either when all of the rest of the content is ready or at least when most of it is. It was never mentioned that the game would be released in such an incomplete state, in fact, it has always been the plan to avoid that.

Even if you were a few levels above a dungeon that wasn't previously working, you could still go back and do it; it's not that bad and definitely not the end of the world or anything.

So, while I'd prefer for there to be level caps, I also believe there should be a balance between the two sides, because 3 levels every 2 weeks would make a huge majority of the players way too bored. For how many weeks do you think they'd want to keep repeating, for example, RP1/UD1/TMQ1, while barely making any progress? It has nothing to do with wanting to be OP, but about keeping a fair balance between slow progressive content/ leveling and enjoyment. Not to mention that there's plenty of quests for the dungeons, so it's not like people will also just skip them when they're working.

As it has been said time and time again, the hard part was writing the whole script system from scratch. Now that the whole base for it is pretty much done (or so that's what I understood), getting dungeons/TLQ/TMQ working and ready won't take that much longer. Not sure why you'd assume that Daneos would release the game with most of the dungeons disabled.

• I like the idea of a weekly leveling cap to explore the game more to see what it has to offer. just make the cap reasonable, making a game where you have to grind long hours to gain a level is not the way, it discourages players once they reach an area where they are stuck, grinding is terribly boring, Sorry if i sound like a broken record

• Maybe the slower leveling can encourage the players to complete dungeons and tmqs that most of the old players did not (ud3,ud4,ud5, tmq2,tmq3,tmq6, rp2, rp3) and for sure when you reach the lvl cap after all this hard leveling you have learnt a lot more than before

Most of the players spent time in TMQ4 because fking lvling from 50-55 was really annoying .. in TW a lot of people left their chars at 45 cause the exp from quests was so low ... and if you increase the required exp even the old players who got idk 5 chars to lvl 70 won't lvl up because it will be boaring ... I'm not against increasing the required lvl but then should be made something that won't obligate players to grind .. the point is making the game more funny than it was

• Lol 50-55 level was really cool, i always loved it. It takes not even half of a day. I loved when i transformed my Turtle into Super Saiyan and grind on my fav spot on red mushroom map. If the server even be, don't change anything. Games are too easy today. I bet veteran DBO player with free weekend will do 1-70 level with normal rates.

• By players that want to enjoy the game rather than suffer in it. I am a first year student, just finished my year and now I am looking for a job during the summer, also I want to maintain my social life as well as play DBO:G.
    I want to suck out all the juice of DBO:G, the exp increase would prevent me from doing that... Or rather, make it annoying and put limit me.

• By players that want to enjoy the game rather than suffer in it. I am a first year student, just finished my year and now I am looking for a job during the summer, also I want to maintain my social life as well as play DBO:G.
    I want to suck out all the juice of DBO:G, the exp increase would prevent me from doing that... Or rather, make it annoying and put limit me.

Exactly. Gotta think about these players as well. Not to mention, people who want to grind all day can still do so, even after they reach lvl cap, to farm zeni/stones/gear.

• Almost no one got bored after hitting 70. Most of the interesting things were after hitting cap. Say goodbye to casuals (good chunk of players), because they probably won't stick around for a grindfest. lol

Aside from dojo, scramble, and budokai which was weekly there was nothing really to do in dbo pvp wise and that was all ruined by bugs. PVE was ruined by being too hard without speed, this all needs to be changed if this game wants to last because these were the main problems in dbo that many seemed to have forgot. These problems are more late game though so starting the game lvl 70 cap is the worst option imo.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!