BUG - Martial Artis

• I noticed that with a normal human martial art if you activate "Ultimate Prepared To Roar" then "Fortitude" will not work and viceversa if you activate "Fortitude" then "Ultimate Prepared To Roar" will not work.
    i know those are uncommon abilities for martial arts but still a bug so should be checked out i guess.

Also i made this char for fun not competitive and wanted to play around with Final Flash and Big Bang lol.
    Thanks a lot to the developer for this amazing game being reborn <3

I played for years at DBO i believe in Daneos, i believe in DBOG i believe i can play another match.

• Thanks a lot for the fast answer!
    Anyway i'm not complitely sure those are meant this way, they are even in different column, and even if their effect is similar those seems like two complitely different buff.
    Same strange that you can use only one at time even because the countdown is not long

I played for years at DBO i believe in Daneos, i believe in DBOG i believe i can play another match.

• Thanks a lot for the fast answer!
    Anyway i'm not complitely sure those are meant this way, they are even in different column, and even if their effect is similar those seems like two complitely different buff.
    Same strange that you can use only one at time even because the countdown is not long

It was meant to be that way, for balancing reasons. The original developers NTL did that decision to help balance between damage. Otherwise MA's will out damage any class they fight against. It's the way it was in Korea and TW.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!