• Hey I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question or not but for some reason i keep getting disconnected from the server every few minutes of me logging into the game. Is there a issue with the servers themselves or could it just be me? If so, is there a solution to fix this problem? Please let me know and thanks.

• Hey I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question or not but for some reason i keep getting disconnected from the server every few minutes of me logging into the game. Is there a issue with the servers themselves or could it just be me? If so, is there a solution to fix this problem? Please let me know and thanks.

Hey DeadOnRights,

It could be an issue with the anticheat, but we've got it pretty dialed in at this point. Is there any pattern to your disconnection, any common skill or action that causes it?

• Hey DeadOnRights,

It could be an issue with the anticheat, but we've got it pretty dialed in at this point. Is there any pattern to your disconnection, any common skill or action that causes it?

Well It usually only happens when i'm using my second character. Right after i created him i used a item that allowed me to skip to Lv.25. It also seems to occur more every time i perform the skill 'Energy Barrage', and that's when the game will disconnect within like 1 to 4 minutes of gameplay. So it could either one of those or probably both. I tested this out on my main and no problems occurred at all. It just seems to be only my second.

• Well It usually only happens when i'm using my second character. Right after i created him i used a item that allowed me to skip to Lv.25. It also seems to occur more every time i perform the skill 'Energy Barrage', and that's when the game will disconnect within like 1 to 4 minutes of gameplay. So it could either one of those or probably both. I tested this out on my main and no problems occurred at all. It just seems to be only my second.

Okay, I'll look into it! I have another set of fixes coming for the anticheat tomorrow, hopefully, so that may help!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!