A few ideas (budokai, stats)

• Hi :) ,

First of all, the open beta is the priority above all other suggestion, the game has a lot of aspects that can be improved but i think we all want the stable game first and then the developers can release updates with balances/new features/etc

i was just being passive, following daneos´s posts global update thread, but i think the game is coming soon so i have a few ideas to share as an old tw server player that can improve the game experience.

Disable/Adjust pots in the Budokai.
    Solo budokai it was impossible to kill a shadow knight or a ultimate majin that has more or less the same upgrade than you, the cycle with pots, senzu, autopots makes them impossible to kill. Besides, if you play Sk,ultimate,dw,cheff,poko,dende or any other class and try to kill any class using reflect gear it was the exact same situation. The time of the round its fine, but the heal by items system is not fine imo. No one knows how the draw system works in budokai so it basically luck when the time is over

A similar case happens with revives in the 5v5 budokai.
    Two teams with more or less the same upgrade and gear cannot win the round by ko, with proper communication the party can cycle popo party items and the rounds ends when the time is over. At least in this situation you can more or less guess the winner by the number of kills during the round but again no one knows exactly how that work

If daneos can explain the criteria for the draw system (it should be coded somewhere) maybe we can find an other solution. :D

Rework Strength(STR), Soul(SOL), Energy(ENG)
    STR and SOL as a bonus effect on an item just give 1~2 physical/energy attack, not worth at all, the rates can be a little higher or besides pure attack the stat STR can also gives pyhisical critical dmg%, same thing with the SOL.
    The ENG stat is almost useless, the healers classes use it but not even close to be looking for a 33ENG staff or something like that. It is a little bit more complicated to balance this stat, maybe the damage of some skills can be calculated different, for example the bold Strike(sk bleed) is calculated by % of energy attack, change could be: % of Max Ep (just a example dont take this too serious :saint: )

Looking foward to your thoughts!

• Disable/Adjust pots in the Budokai.
    Solo budokai it was impossible to kill a shadow knight or a ultimate majin that has more or less the same upgrade than you, the cycle with pots, senzu, autopots makes them impossible to kill. Besides, if you play Sk,ultimate,dw,cheff,poko,dende or any other class and try to kill any class using reflect gear it was the exact same situation. The time of the round its fine, but the heal by items system is not fine imo. No one knows how the draw system works in budokai so it basically luck when the time is over

This would be a instawin for Martial artists classes mostly fighters, with no autopot a crit will kill you if exceed your life, no reg lp % will apply. Fighter just gives HSN and then SHSN and you died, maybe SK will be able to tank if with the anticrit buff has luck and doesnt get critted + Stacking a lot of CON. But a Turtle ? a Karma ? insta kill.

• Hi.

I wold like suggest that STR give Block Rate suchs as WoW, if succes the Block, he deffend about 50% dammage but he beome guard pose, temporarly he not can use skill or\and slide back a bit such as working at dbo. STR phisical stat with phisical skills, this skills\characters not have range, but they have random Block Rate and Dodge Rate, they need deffend agains towards skills and debuffs.
    When Guard someone they have random Counter Attack also, and increase all Deffend stats also Deffend Rate, Dodge Rate, Knock Back Rate...etc.

And i happy when someone use Guard skills and receive a dammage he gain increase RP regeneration or Succes a Dodge or Block, they give RP or more rp points or something: Armor, lp reg...etc.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!