Black Goku!!???

• The new arc for Dragon Ball Super seems so lit! Anyone have any theories on "Black Goku" they wana share with me?

Dragon Ball Global Forever. Thank Daneos-sama and team for such an awesome game!

• It's never over till its over.
    • Don't stop! Unlock the Dragon Soul!

8nFidTY.gif

• Black Goku seems interesting. We know that this trunks is the trunks that we saw in previous DBZ arcs so that theory is debunked. We also know that goku in future trunk's timeline died of the heart virus and know he's back with green looking potara ear rings. My theory is that Goku trained in other world for a while and ended up somehow meeting the supreme kais of the universe and ended up with the potara earrings to bring himself back alive. I also think that once he was alive something happened that ended up turning him evil, maybe an alien race with special powers like babidi? Not sure but it should be cool to see what happens.

• Some people say that Black Goku is going to be stronger than The King Everything , and in the end , Vegeta is going to fight Black Goku , with Super Saiyan White Form , but that's just a prediction that can happen.

• Well the name of this arc's main villain is, or will eventually be, Goku Black/Black Goku. However, in the episode preview, Trunks refers to the new threat simply as "Black" and it's silhouette in the fire looks nothing like Goku. It actually doesn't look very humanoid at all. Based on that, my theory is this: Present Goku's body is somehow taken over by Black resulting in Goku Black/Black Goku similar to what we saw in GT when Baby took control of Vegeta resulting in Baby Vegeta. Those are just my thoughts so far.

• It would be ridiculously funny if it was literally a BLACK Goku! I read a theory that it could be Goten but evil but Toriama said black GOKU, so yea we will see how epic the reveal will be also........WAS THAT GIRL IN THE PICTURE MAI??? It cant be her she would be a hag and stuff.

Dragon Ball Global Forever. Thank Daneos-sama and team for such an awesome game!

• It's never over till its over.
    • Don't stop! Unlock the Dragon Soul!

8nFidTY.gif

• It would be ridiculously funny if it was literally a BLACK Goku! I read a theory that it could be Goten but evil but Toriama said black GOKU, so yea we will see how epic the reveal will be also........WAS THAT GIRL IN THE PICTURE MAI??? It cant be her she would be a hag and stuff.

It is Mai. It's unsure why she looks so young because the events of the present timeline and the one Trunks lives in are vastly different. The only possible way I can see her being young is if the wish made by Pilaf occurred during the 3 years everyone was training to fight the androids and turned them into infants. That would put them roughly around Trunks and Goten's age the during battle of gods arc. Or.. maybe she is old but just looks young. Did you see Bulma in the preview? She doesn't look her age and when you think about it neither does Mrs. Briefs lol.

• Yes, she's Mai, and we don't know how that happened, we can't just say it's just another plothole because we don't know nothing about it yet.

And I had a theory, that personally seems too farfetched and kinda ridiculous, and probably it wouldn't matter to tell it because we'll have lots of answers in like just 3 days, but whatever.

After apparently defeating all menaces to the timelines, Trunks went back to his Earth from his job as a Time Patroller and started helping the rebuild of the civilization.

But, remember how Miira's objective was to get as much of Goku's DNA as possible in DBO? Maybe he finally did it, and got alive, and decided to transform himself into Goku, and now, with an incredible power available, he managed to get his way to become a God of the Demons, hence the earings, and now he is getting revenge on Trunks, and destroying all humanity, because they were the ones that defeated him (+Majins and Nameks, but you get what I mean), and he wants this to repeat in all timelines, to become timeless or something like that.

And this would also explain what Akira Toriyama meant when he said white hair would've been confusing against the next villain, since he's still Miira, his SSJ hair will be white, or maybe he will reveal his true form as Miira later in the series, who knows.

This would be a continuation to whatever happened in DBO, or Xenoverse if Toriyama wants to put that mediocre story in the canon.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!