Dragon Ball drop

• I don't remember DB hunting time on TW/HK.
    Let's say it was 3h for example. I would like to see DB drop 24/7 but 70% less drop rate.
    It was poor for some countries to be online in X:XX-X:XX to get DB. I prefer DB drop all the time but to balance and don't get everything so fast make the lower drop chances.

• Maybe just have two DB hunts per day, lets say one at 7:00 and the other at 19:00 server time?

I played on the TW server, and hunting was difficult because i could only do it on sundays, but even then i was able to obtain SSJ and all the dragon buffs.

I think is better to wait, the DBOG team will find the best way to do it.

• imo this will make transformations and dragon buffs seem less special .. just me tho

just have it set in the prime time when everyone is mainly on

I said 24/7 BUT make drop -70% or something

3h of event = 7 dragon balls or more
    I would like to see
    24/7 = 2 dragon balls in 12h

Gathering Dragon Balls will be as hard as in original DBO, but now You can choose a time when You want to go. You don't need to wake up on 3AM becouse it's DB hunt event and its Your only way to get Skills or Transform.
    Change drop chance from 5% (for example) to 1% (for example) and make it 24/7
    On one HK event i got 14 or 15 DB with a friend help, but i know its possible to get even more.

• Sorry, If I am wrong!

I remember that, in KR server, the DB hunt was ON during weekends. Having it during the Weekends (48hrs) would solve the problem.

If we have a 48h long time duration, then people frm various time zone can participate.

And, Also, Regarding what Tummi94 Said!

If they reduce the drop rate, -70%,, I think it would cause severe frustration for players. Already its kind of frustrating to hunt for it, since the drop rate is low, , If we reduce it to even lower levels, I think, people would eventually loose interest in it, since it will take ages to get those.

But I think, having a 48h or 24h continuous event would benefit players from all time zone.

Tummi94! You are right, if we have 3h event, then many players would have to sacrifise sleep and some wont be able to participate.

I hope you like the 24h or 48h event suggestion.. Its only my view though... :)

• You are right its the best solution for both sides.

• First time I agree with You on this forum.
    Well 24h or 48h is much better than 2-3h everyday.

24/7 and -70% drop (or something like that) You would easy drop from 1-70 level X set of balls just by doing quest, so that's not bad too.
    I just have hope they don't stay with X-X hours every day. That was just horrible.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!