Pre-Open Beta Discussion

• Does this mean i can go download the game now so its ready for the launch of the pre-open beta? or should i wait for a while?

Also a general question. will it be possible to somehow in the game to get acces to the dogi that the main char is wearing in the original DBO trailer? or will we not be able to see that Red with black tiger stribes dogi in the game ever?

You can download it now and play in 1-2 weeks.
    I think that is a normal armor and not a dogi? Not sure right now. But we will be selling dogis on cash shop once we got time to do that.

Quests and Leveling will be available ? all quests are working ?

Yes. No

I can use my server character dev in pre open beta server? (Example character lv70.)

No

Great news, just what I was expecting ..

now my question is: anyone could play the Pre-Open Beta?

Yes

• Good Evening..

You said that "The Pre-Open Beta Test will last until we complete Dungeon, TLQ, TMQ, and other important System."

• Does that mean that we will be able to experience Dungeons,TLQ and TMQ during the time period that Pre-Open Beta is open or are we going to see them fully operational only on Open Beta?

• If that happens, will the changes for working Dungeons,TLQ and TMQ move onto the dev-test server?
    • Will the dev-test server be online during the time period that the Pre-Open Beta is also online?
  • After the Pre-Open Beta, will my main muse characters survived or be consumed by the Wipe explosion?

The Reason is: *Crying* I don't wanna lose Yuni, Tasu, Taku, and Naro! All 4 was my part of my life Daneos...They even helped me to blow my nightmares away. They are badass and they stand even a chance against Higher leveled enemies like a boss...Please Daneos, if you wipe them. The world will end!

If you say yes, i am requesting you to build a statue of my 4 characters, Tasu, Taku, Naro, and Yuni as a memorial to those who consumed by the Reset blast and dies a peaceful death. If you deny my request, well i can make them again. ^^

*Sniffles* after the Pre-Open Beta test, i am going to miss my characters...Just Kidding! i'll make the same thing again!

Old timer Dragon Ball Online veteran since 2012/2013, ten-eleven years of playing the MMORPG. Nowadays, i can play this game on or off due to my renewed interest through videos and updates, etc. Proud Krillin founder player since pre-open beta days.

Also i'm a big fan of Treasure Planet, so if you see me running around in DBOG with a character looking like Jim from that movie, you'll know its me.

i can't help but to show my interest for jim hawking in this movie he is so hot lol

• When starting the Pre-Open Beta?

1-2weeks.

Can we download the game now or is going to be another version?

we have to do something special to play or we all can?

how much time you estimate is going to be open this pre-beta?

Until Open beta start

The remaining bugs for example quest and others who are on the dev server will be fixed before the pre open beta?

Both, before and after.

Good Evening..

You said that "The Pre-Open Beta Test will last until we complete Dungeon, TLQ, TMQ, and other important System."

• Does that mean that we will be able to experience Dungeons,TLQ and TMQ during the time period that Pre-Open Beta is open or are we going to see them fully operational only on Open Beta?

• If that happens, will the changes for working Dungeons,TLQ and TMQ move onto the dev-test server?
    • Will the dev-test server be online during the time period that the Pre-Open Beta is also online?

You may experience Master Class and other system. Plan is to complete the game during this Pre-open beta phase moving onto open beta when TMQ,TLQ,UD all works.

Your char will get wipe. Everyone will.

will shenron be able give more then just one wish

No.

My biggest concern is fighting over characters names :) Could be please know the wiping schedule I will take off work haha

Pre-open beta character will be wipe, you could wait till Open beta which will have no wipe and keep your names.

• The remaining bugs for example quest and others who are on the dev server will be fixed before the pre open beta?

We are fixing them. The dev server will just turn into the pre-open beta. The bugs you have on the last day at the dev server are also on the pre-open beta.

1- in this test the founders will still have the 999k cash?
    2-they will have the founders by far the others in this test?
    3-the founders started at level 1 in this test or retain data of the dev server?

1- No

Good Evening..

1. Yes.

Dev server will not be online for founders anymore.

• Good news, indeed.

1- Is Adult Quest working?
    2- And Flying quest?
    3- Are the BOSS events activated?
    4- Sorry if you already answered this, but are Master Classes going to be available?
    5- The 50% more exp. needed to level up from level 10 is going to be kept that way?
    6- Are transformations and Super Skills going to be available?
    7- Nerf bleed pls
    8- How long do you think it would take to fix TLQ, TMQ and Dungeons?

Keep up the good work!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!