Pre-Open Beta Discussion

• First off, Daneos i love you. *Kissed*
    Secondly, Let's get this party started! Wooooo!
    Third, HYPE I AM THE HYPE!
    Fourth, I have a question: will GMs still give you abilities, items, etc during the Open Beta and the Before Open Beta?

Old timer Dragon Ball Online veteran since 2012/2013, ten-eleven years of playing the MMORPG. Nowadays, i can play this game on or off due to my renewed interest through videos and updates, etc. Proud Krillin founder player since pre-open beta days.

Also i'm a big fan of Treasure Planet, so if you see me running around in DBOG with a character looking like Jim from that movie, you'll know its me.

i can't help but to show my interest for jim hawking in this movie he is so hot lol

• FANTASTIC NEWS truly great news for the entire community and for the fans of dragon ball online.

one question(you must be tired with questions) since you said that 500 is the limit for people that can play.how are you going to manage or do with the people that are waiting to enter are you going to have a waiting time? or are you going to open various Servers for people to play?.

ALMOST FORGOT

can we download the game or launcher now? or we should wait till the beta is open.

thank you so much mate for doing this.

As with Life itself,Change only occurs over time and even then slowly.
    Change is Only evident through the accumulation of Experience Over time.
    :comcom10::grapeman2::dlol:

• Ok so you said the limit of players on this pre open beta is 500. if im the 501 person i can no longer get in until the open beta? or someone have to logg off the game then i can get in?

1. Its only one server of 500 players max on this beta or there are 5 servers or more of max 500 players?

2. You mention that the pre beta server will be running till the open beta releases ( hope)?

3. Is this pre beta only for selected members or anyone can just download the client and play if they get in?

4. Is there an in-game report bugs system while in the beta test?

5.Its still unknown when the game be released to the public depending on the bug reports and other fixes?

• the channel will have a capacity of 500 players meaning only 500 players can be on the server at a time. If it's full you'll just have to wait til there is room.
    2. Yes, the pre-beta will be open until it's time for the official beta.
    3. "Open" means anyone can play
    4. Report bugs on the forum
    5. No telling. They just got to pre-beta. We won't know about the official release until Daneos does.

• 1. One server 0/500 slots. If there'll be 500/500 You need to wait when 1 person leave.
    2. He says, but its life. If there'll be so many bugs and more, the server go offline i bet :)
    3. You don't need to download new clinet. Everyone can play.
    4. -
    5. Like Daneos said... HE DON'T KNOW. After Pre-Beta (when they done TMQ/TLQ/Dungeons) server will go to Open-Beta (with deleting char)

Most of questions were answered before :)

@Edit.
    @up
    Sorry when i write this post i haven't seen Your answers :P

• Cash points / cash items stored in the cash store will disappear? (For those who account founder).

Yes

i have created an account but never played this game before will i still be able to play ?

Yes

1. Daneos i think i love u
    2. I also think u should hire a team just to answer all the silly questions on forum and social ecc... or u are going to go crazy
    3. 500 ppl limit is not enough, could u increase it?

Will be increased if needed

Is the DB hunt ready so u can enable it whenever you want?
    When u open the PRE Beta server our chars from founder server will be deleted like the last time or we will keep them?

no
    open beta wont run on our dev server so the chars will be gone.

First off, Daneos i love you. *Kissed*
    Secondly, Let's get this party started! Wooooo!
    Third, HYPE I AM THE HYPE!
    Fourth, I have a question: will GMs still give you abilities, items, etc during the Open Beta and the Before Open Beta?

No. If a GM give items or anything to someone then he will be removed as gm.

1. No. 1 server
    2. Yes
    3. anyone
    4. no. Report on forum
    5. its unknown when the official start begins but public begin in 1-2 weeks

• That not balance at all, you can make 10k zeni in like 3 minute grinding on the level 70 map

Anyways how will we able to get sliver and brown boxes, Dogi balls, popo revive stones etc

• I think that all characters must be deleted so we all can start at the same time, with no advantages, but the founders deserve something for their support, and i think Daneos will give them something.

One thing I was thinking about is that maybe there can be a server that only founders can access. When I say this I don't mean for a extra special server for founder but a server just like the public but restricted to only the founders so if the public server is full the founders could still have the chance to play. Just a thought I had and felt like sharing.

• I'm am not a founder pack, but, i think they deserve what her progress lest deleted again, they pay for play, no only for items, it sounds frustrating and unjust have to do it all again, it's just an opinion.

I do not think it is really a decision. From what I understand, I think in order for the big updates to be added to the Pre-Beta, the server needs to be wiped in order for that to happen. If not, it will have to happen eventually as I recall Daneos stating somewhere earlier that the official server will not run on the dev server? Something like that.
    Though, everyone is right in saying we knew what we were getting in to. We paid for early access not special privileges over others. Naturally, it does suck starting over, but it is better for us all to start together.

However.. special custom founder dogi's or something would be pretty sweet... hint hint wink wink lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!