Pre-Open Beta Discussion

• To Everyone who are bored of waiting, listen to this (Or on this channel other music to cut time off.):

Until this Wednesday or next one, you can play in the Pre-Open Beta Stage. The next one is, Phase 2: Operation Open Beta, Mission Daneos Impossible Super Saiyan Demon God Douchebag 007 Difficult Campaign will start after Phase 1 is successful.

After that, the Finale Phase: Goneos Ultimate Fusion Release Date Smasher Open To Everyone in U7 (Including Beerus and Whis) and Open Forever and Beyond U7, U6 and all 13 Universes is Allowed w/ Hammer of Justice smashing the Easy Button to Mega Man and Underpundertale will initiate, Soon. ^^

Old timer Dragon Ball Online veteran since 2012/2013, ten-eleven years of playing the MMORPG. Nowadays, i can play this game on or off due to my renewed interest through videos and updates, etc. Proud Krillin founder player since pre-open beta days.

Also i'm a big fan of Treasure Planet, so if you see me running around in DBOG with a character looking like Jim from that movie, you'll know its me.

i can't help but to show my interest for jim hawking in this movie he is so hot lol

• Question can we play DBO even if we r founders or not?

Hello, I am Goha Zoey Henson and I hope we all can be kind respectful and friendly to each other. ^^ - Old One

Greetings Im Sarah Otchana and I also like to be a greatest Swordsman and Saiyan player also help others out even I may still be weak but I will do my best No matter wot the cost.

• I'm having trouble with my Launcher, it starts up and the patch goes up to 85%, then windows gives me a notification telling me the launcher has stopped working. Can anyone explain to me how to fix this or why it is happening?

• I'm having trouble with my Launcher, it starts up and the patch goes up to 85%, then windows gives me a notification telling me the launcher has stopped working. Can anyone explain to me how to fix this or why it is happening?

Might be your anti virus? I know I have AVG and it detected a virus so I have to turn it off to get the launcher to work. There is no virus at all, so don't worry about that. Try turning whatever you have off and see if it'll work.

• Might be your anti virus? I know I have AVG and it detected a virus so I have to turn it off to get the launcher to work. There is no virus at all, so don't worry about that. Try turning whatever you have off and see if it'll work.

First of all I would like to tell you that the Pre-Open Beta is not online yet. Why are you rushing to do things that might get you into trouble?
    You do not have to use the DBOG Launcher until we have more information about how to join the game when the Pre-Open Beta server finally becomes public.

Now for all the people out there. I advise you to be patient and wait. Don't get ahead of yourselves. Trying to update now might corrupt some of your files and when the server opens, the launcher/updater might not fix them and you will have to redownload/re-extract the game.
    So once again : Please be patient..

P.S. Daneos himself noted, that you only have to download the game and wait.

• Might be your anti virus? I know I have AVG and it detected a virus so I have to turn it off to get the launcher to work. There is no virus at all, so don't worry about that. Try turning whatever you have off and see if it'll work.

Thanks for the info.

• Join the long queue that there will be. We are thousand of people waiting to play the game, and the server capicity is only 500. So no hope to play in the first days (no complaints or personal opinions, only facts)

A Fact Indeed!!

DBOG Team! Plz consider increasing the Server capacity at your earliest possibility!. There are literally toooooo many of us waiting in the line, 500 is nowhere near the number. As of now there are more than 1,80,000 accounts, and even if half of them are active players,, there would be soo many people dissappointed in waiting. . We all have a great expectation for the game.

Kindly consider increasing the server capacity... That will make the Pre-Open Beta, a huge success...

Thanks.

• A Fact Indeed!!
    DBOG Team! Plz consider increasing the Server capacity at your earliest possibility!. There are literally toooooo many of us waiting in the line, 500 is nowhere near the number. As of now there are more than 1,80,000 accounts, and even if half of them are active players,, there would be soo many people dissappointed in waiting. . We all have a great expectation for the game.

Kindly consider increasing the server capacity... That will make the Pre-Open Beta, a huge success...

Thanks.

I really think that the server size should be in increased also, but (Don't know if this is true) wouldn't that mean more lag and more RAM space would be needed to run the game? This probably isn't true.

• A Fact Indeed!!

Thanks.

Indeed , That's a good point ...But it actually have some side effects , like lag and all , We don't want to have problems with the game such as disconnecting automatically like it happened for me while testing months ago , I hope Daneos consider that..

• I really think that the server size should be in increased also, but (Don't know if this is true) wouldn't that mean more lag and more RAM space would be needed to run the game? This probably isn't true.

Indeed , That's a good point ...But it actually have some side effects , like lag and all , We don't want to have problems with the game such as disconnecting automatically like it happened for me while testing months ago , I hope Daneos consider that..

Guys!

First of all, it is a MMO (Massive Multiplayer Online)...

It is suppose to have massive number of players online at the same time. Do you think 500 is a massive number??

And what about the actual Open Beta begins?? Do you think only 500 will be playing the game?

Lag is based on the internet speed. Since the game is still in the bug fixing period, yes there will be some lag. But not cause of the number. If we have good internet, Lag is not main concern.

And currently, the main problem we will be facing, is that, We have to wait in line to enter the server. If the server has 500 players online, the others have to wait in que, to enter the game. Once, someone leaves the game, we can enter...

Does that sound better than having Lags? I would very well play the game with Lags, (If it is such a condition) Instead of waiting in line to enter the game.. Dont you think so?

But anyhow, I dont think DBOG would increase the Server capacity for the Pre-Open Beta. It would only be in the Open-Beta directly, I guess..

Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!