The entire legality of this project?

• While Doomguy is right, i still can't trust Toei after the TeamFourStar Takedown event (< That actually happened.). Plus, you must have the balls to battle Toei's CaD case. If you said Fair Use to Toei, they'll sue you for that or worse send you a spamming letters of CaD letters (Or just flat out ignore you or blatantly lie you that Fair use dose not exist.). Daneos, i know you can battle Toei's CaD 'ooh, scary' notices and lawsuits, but i can tell you 100% you can win this. Trust me.

I was too scared to do a game remaster, but you are alot braver than me. Plus, you have the balls to embrace a CaD notice. Also, whoever in Toei send a CaD letter to a Quake 3 Modder gets horse whipped. (Doomguy, you rock. Daneos, the same as Doomguy.)

Old timer Dragon Ball Online veteran since 2012/2013, ten-eleven years of playing the MMORPG. Nowadays, i can play this game on or off due to my renewed interest through videos and updates, etc. Proud Krillin founder player since pre-open beta days.

Also i'm a big fan of Treasure Planet, so if you see me running around in DBOG with a character looking like Jim from that movie, you'll know its me.

i can't help but to show my interest for jim hawking in this movie he is so hot lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!