Fighter Guide

• Quote from aron66

a bit off question: Do I get a skill reset when I become adult with a sub class? Or I have to build from lv1?

Whe you become an adult you get the option to restart your skills, then you can no longer do anymore, unless you have a green book (very expensive)

• Pretty good looking builds. I especially like that PVE one that includes the Super Ghost Kamikaze attack. Especially since it is has Final Flash leveled up to be stronger then Big Bang Attack as it should be. But why is Ki Burst not leveled up wouldn't it help with like Super Saiyan since it reduces EP cost the more you level it up?

• Personally, I am going to use this build entirely once I hit level 70. This is balanced attack speed build between PvP and PvE + contains cool signature moves.
    If you want more universal build, then I would go for this one. You have attack speed for PvP/PvE and AOE skills for PvE with Kaioken boost.

You need to know that if you are Hybrid, Pvp and Pve, you are not at your max power, you are decreasing your power from both Pvp and Pve. Btw Thunder does not increase the speed by maxing it, it just increase the time. And just noticing, you cannot use skill during ''Thunder Effect'' just ''Storm'' may be used. However, if you are happy with it, enjoy! My build is full pvp

• You need to know that if you are Hybrid, Pvp and Pve, you are not at your max power, you are decreasing your power from both Pvp and Pve. Btw Thunder does not increase the speed by maxing it, it just increase the time. And just noticing, you cannot use skill during ''Thunder Effect'' just ''Storm'' may be used. However, if you are happy with it, enjoy! My build is full pvp

I am aware of how Thunder works but that's the way I like to play - fight mobs at insane speed and if Thunder is over I can use AOEs. I'm not going to do that much of PvP but when I do this build will get the job done.

Note: And yes, Hit Rate passive is on 2/4 because Hit Rate doesn't work yet. When it gets fixed, I'll probably use this build.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!