Fighter's Needle discussion

• I wanna get the communities thoughts on some things. Preferably people who've played DBO before. In the update that raised the level cap from 60 to 70, the fighter's needle attacks went from a damage + DOT skill to a pure damage skill. One that increases damage a LOT with crits. Other things were changed with the MA classes too such as SM getting a dodge passive from Fighter and Fighter getting a hitrate passive from SM. To me these changes were making the two classes too similar. Personally I like the SM to be easy to hit and have high damage & accuracy. And to have the fighter be harder to hit with less damage and accuracy ( still good damage tho cuz they're still DPS - but let's not forget about Thunder). That's why I liked the 60 patch better for those classes (probably all classes). If the fighter could go back to having needles doing DOT damage I think that would be better. Higher damage now of course and not have the damage be bleed. I'd say it should be something that there aren't accecories for to reduce the time. Maybe abdominal or burn damage. What are some thoughts on this?

• I always thought the needle skills were cooler with dot! But as you said it is to easy to gear against "bleed".. So changing that is a thing that must be done carefully or fighters might get useless.. But still it might be worth a try..

• I thought that SM got dodge passive and not dex passive and fighter hit rate passive...

Well look how I get it.
    SM and Fighter need to be kinda same since SM is anti-fighter and fighter is anti-SM.

Still I don't know how it could work in-game since fighters have low base dmg while SM have higher one.
    I think that SM should get bleed DOT since come on he use sword - bleed plus anti prop debuff.

Fighter let stay with critics since they have low base dmg and if you take critics from them, they will suck bad.

Still I think it should stay as it was in cap 70 but balanced and ofc nerfed.

• I wanna get the communities thoughts on some things. Preferably people who've played DBO before. In the update that raised the level cap from 60 to 70, the fighter's needle attacks went from a damage + DOT skill to a pure damage skill. One that increases damage a LOT with crits. Other things were changed with the MA classes too such as SM getting a dodge passive from Fighter and Fighter getting a hitrate passive from SM. To me these changes were making the two classes too similar. Personally I like the SM to be easy to hit and have high damage & accuracy. And to have the fighter be harder to hit with less damage and accuracy ( still good damage tho cuz they're still DPS - but let's not forget about Thunder). That's why I liked the 60 patch better for those classes (probably all classes). If the fighter could go back to having needles doing DOT damage I think that would be better. Higher damage now of course and not have the damage be bleed. I'd say it should be something that there aren't accecories for to reduce the time. Maybe abdominal or burn damage. What are some thoughts on this?

You can reduce abdominal pain duration with accessories

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!