DBOG Launcher problem , please help !!

• Hi , I downloaded the game and when I opened the launcher , an error message appeared and said that the Launcher have to be updated but Idk how to do it + the button Start doesn't work can you help me please ?? :(

Perfection is not attainable, but if you chase perfection you can catch excellence :thumbup::thumbup:

dragon-ball-super-039-kaio-ken-ssb.gif?w=636

11_small.png Fighter - RednakZ

• Hi, u will not need the launcher to play dbog for now, all u need is DBOG.exe and wait for daneos to start the server. the launcher message is not an error, he just need a update, after that u can close him, it's normal for the button Start to not work. hope u understand, if u have more questions you can message me.

• Hi , I downloaded the game and when I opened the launcher , an error message appeared and said that the Launcher have to be updated but Idk how to do it + the button Start doesn't work can you help me please ?? :(

You have Net Frameworks 3.5 (or something) installed on your PC? if it is not better to install because correct this error as well.

• If your launcher is messed up follow theese steps:

1. Delete your DBOG floder completely
    2. Redownload your game (or Reinstall the game if you didnt deleted the setup)
    3. Extract your DBO folder on DESKTOP!!
    4. run the launcher in your DBO folder
    5. when its done patching click the gear icon in the top right corner of your launcher and apply your english patch in
    6. play the game!

If you get the message that there is a new version of launcher there should be an Updater exe in your main DBO folderr click that and wait for it updates
    then repeat steps 4. and 5. Hope that helped!! Greetings

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!