Cash Shop Items Suggestion

• you guys are going a bit out topic it is about suggestions of CS not if game is P2W or Not

My Suggestions for the Cash shop : ( i didn't check if they are mentioned or not )

- White stones lvl 55 !! it would bee cool if we have them so we can do +15 to lvl our kid budokai char

- item that lvl up to 33 it would bee great item for peopole who are starting new char

- and finnally an item that allow u to have chinesse symbols on you'r name thought mee daneos this item will make u billionair xD most of peopole wants chinees letters in there names !!!

-

• As long as Dogi, clock and everything this stuff is not bound to character automatically, game is P2W.

I saw yesterday one guy with 6 dogi on GTN, and 3 hats. Probably some other items.

The more $ You got the better gear in game You'll have, just buy dogi and sell for zenni.

That's not how P2W works. Dogi, Hats and Kid Clock etc. barely have any character affection. Therefore you pay for an outfit, not for gear.

"In some multiplayer free-to-play games, players who are willing to pay for special items or downloadable content may be able to gain a significant advantage over those playing for free. Critics of such games call them "pay-to-win" (p2w) games. A common suggestion for avoiding pay-to-win is that payments should only be used to broaden the experience without affecting gameplay."
    - Wikipedia

The only thing that makes the game P2W at the moment are donateable White U70's. Basically you pay for time. You can sell the items you donate to make zeni. If you don't donate, you'd have to farm for that zeni = spending a lot of time

• Let's Daneos start sell zenni on Cash Shop than.

Its like buying dogi/ Whites Stones and sell on AH, we don't just need to wait few minutes until someone buy our stuff.

Or another way like my friend spend 5h on Papaya with no any Purple/Green.\

Please tell me someone on DBO:G with full +15 spend his time on grinding 100 purples per one item, or drop 33% crit weapons with big luck... regular player (that do not cash) got +6 or +8 max. That's called P2W

No difference if there's white Stones or not. People will always pay huge money for dogi. If someone can pay real money for dogi or clock and sell it easy for zenni to buy Stones later anyway, that's not fair. Strongest player will spend more $.

• There are many people who gear up quick to +10 everything without donating. Most of the +15 items are exploited by abusing an in-game bug, there weren't even as many +15 items in DBO TW back then. And if Daneos would sell zenni on cash shop, then a purple stone would cost 1kkk, because there is no way to drain the zeni from the server. It's like you fill water in a bathtub while the water can't exit anywhere

• i never cashed i have mask +9 and golves +12 pant +9 28 con dogi and i have like 7 stones green waiting to bee used to up my stuff ^^ so the non casher players can play too ^^ just farm and farm and farm

• i never cashed i have mask +9 and golves +12 pant +9 28 con dogi and i have like 7 stones green waiting to bee used to up my stuff ^^ so the non casher players can play too ^^ just farm and farm and farm

And the others got everything with max stat +15.

Yup its possible to do +15 on every item but You will need 10 years to farm so many Stones. In the other way You could buy IS items and exchange them for zenni/crystals.

• It would be fun if we had an item that makes it possible to change your character default appearence, the one you pick when you create it, like the hair and the face! And maybe this cash item could have some special default appearence features, i don't know heheheh8o

• There are many people who gear up quick to +10 everything without donating. Most of the +15 items are exploited by abusing an in-game bug, there weren't even as many +15 items in DBO TW back then. And if Daneos would sell zenni on cash shop, then a purple stone would cost 1kkk, because there is no way to drain the zeni from the server. It's like you fill water in a bathtub while the water can't exit anywhere

exactly you hit the nail on the head

• Selling zenni via Cash Shop was irony. I said if players can sell cash shop items to get fast zenni, so there would be no difference if Daneos would decide to sell zenni in straight way anyway.

What's the problem to buy clock for 300 CP and sell for 700kk-1kkk, People looking for items like this. F**** easy money in one day.

Maybe with official release the prices will change, but still if players can sell IS items, that players with more $ get everything much faster.

• Selling zenni via Cash Shop was irony. I said if players can sell cash shop items to get fast zenni, so there would be no difference if Daneos would decide to sell zenni in straight way anyway.

What's the problem to buy clock for 300 CP and sell for 700kk-1kkk, People looking for items like this. F**** easy money in one day.

Maybe with official release the prices will change, but still if players can sell IS items, that players with more $ get everything much faster.

With official release the zeni will be set very low and if there wont be good zeni drain options (for example a skill reset fee at npc of 5 kk or 10kk) the prices will slowly raise of course. And donators get everything much faster because unlike free players they buy time with money. The free player grinds for hours and pays nothing and the donator pays but spares himself the grinding (=bought time)

• It has definitely been mentioned before. But an item that lets you change the physical appearance of your character (Hair, eyes, etc.) Or better yet make it a dragonball wish. Either way, I ask this because some people may have come to regret their choice of character features and would like to change it, such as myself. The hair I chose look better on a kid than an adult in my eyes.

• Is this a lot like autopots, but more restricted in where you can use it?

I say autopots can only be used in pve scenarios not in dojo wars or rank or budo kinda ruins it give a brother the thumbs up if u agree so daneos can see

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!