Cash Shop Items Suggestion

• Thought about this for straight 5 seconds. Didn't read other pages so dunno if it got suggested or not. And tbh i don't even know if it's possible.

How about making an item that lets you change RP charge aura/ssj arua? You could choose another color or modded color/design one that gets added to the game like UI aura etc. It's pure design so it can't f*ck up the game. Also give GN and Pure Majin an aura too while transformed...like SSJ has. Then they could also enjoy this color change sh*t...if it's possible tho.

And how about reworking the gender change/hair color change item? By using it you get to character creation where you can choose another hairstyle/face/eyes etc. Atm if you use gender change the hairstyle goes from Male 1 to Female 1 and some ppl don't like that sh*t. Let them have an option where they can "recreate" their char for the opposite gender. And was it hair color change or hairstyle change? If it's color then upgrade it to hairstyle change too. Choose new hairstyle and color....

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• And how about reworking the gender change/hair color change item? By using it you get to character creation where you can choose another hairstyle/face/eyes etc. Atm if you use gender change the hairstyle goes from Male 1 to Female 1 and some ppl don't like that sh*t. Let them have an option where they can "recreate" their char for the opposite gender. And was it hair color change or hairstyle change? If it's color then upgrade it to hairstyle change too. Choose new hairstyle and color....

This item should be added!! :D

• So expensive

• i do not know someone wrote this advice until now:
    But i think would be a good idea if could not just buy "cp", also could choose "cp pack\ cp quest pack\ saiyan cp pack".
    The essence of this "pack" the "expiration date" + "daily routine tasks" = will be "eg.: playing 2 hours" per day, then you receive "20 cp" per day.
    This "cp pack" expiration date would be 30 days.
    This result if someone buy "cp pack" and during a 30 day, every days fine the "daily tasks(eg.: playing 2 hours...etc)" then he will gather a little more cp as if buy instant cp from the shop. And maybe more people would be online.

• As suggestion, add the Tao Pai Pai Tree as vehicle, Jetpacks (like for Mr. Satan) that actualy goes on when flying (as esthetically talking), Hair costumes (they works like Dogis, but for the head. Like Goku's hair, Vegeta Hair... even Kuririn shaved head lol). Vehicles that are capable to carry more players, by 2 from 4-6 players!!

• Only stuff that gives no advantage, vehistles is ok, cosmetics is ok, kid clock, auras, keys, flight skill.i would like if dogis would have weekly rotation, like 10 random dogis every week, but dont put the best ones at same time, gogeta, vegito, trunks, sajamen... Should be rare ones. dogi should be something hard to get. Plus machine that drops random item from the list, like dogi, upgrade stone, xp boost. I also dont like idea where good stats gear is easy to get, would be cool to see gear drop rates original from taiwan server, also in dbour, a good dogi cost 100m zeni from AH... Zeni drop rate should be from original taiwan server, I do realy like where dbo zenkai server is going to, original experiance from taiwan server. Plus add new dogis like broly from dbz and broly from dbs XD

• any chance to block the sale of cash items? now economy is basically, buy cash points, get dogis and sell them in auction house, buy gear and upgrade stones and sell it on AH

but then, free to play palayers wont be able to get dogi, i think cash items should be taxed extra, like 50% of price deducted by system. So.if i want to sell dogi for 1m, i only would get 500k, (ofc probably then dogi prices would increase by 50%) or some kind of tracking system where you wont be able to sell more than 2 cash items at same time

• Do not put every dogi in the game in the wagu machine at once.

Make a list of "rare/exclusive dogis" and pick just 1 or 2 to per month to be in the wagu machine and keep a few to give only via events.

It gives an idea of "cycle" and it makes you decide if you want to spend a lot of zeni to buy the dogi in the AH or wait X time to be available in wagu machine/event again.

This would be much more exciting when you see a player wearing a rare dogi.

Yeas, rare dogis should be rare dogis, plus some new dogis in future could be as a queast reward. So it would be extra rare since not everyoneis doing side quests

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!