Cash Shop Items Suggestion

• I don't know if costumes from other shows are allowed, but personally I think these dogis would be awesome! There from a show called Dragon Quest Dai and the illustrator is Akira Toriyama, and the show itself has a lot of relationships and similar artwork with Dragon Ball!

• I wana see in cash shop lvl up 70 stone becouse the lvling is verry anoying at me from 2014.. :Di am adult and timeless for make lot of exp i wana play after work not working on charachters lvl !! After poko nerf who is 66 thats a main now i cant do nothing again just make a new charather..

Calculate it if i have every day 1 hour how many time need to grow up from 30 to 70 ...

Not the main problem the time i do it well but from 2014 i made sooo much characthers ( server close-server close-all legit support close-beta restart-nerfing at the point am now made again from 0 the game 5th times and i not want it!From 2014 i lvling sooo much characthers min 500 lvl and yes atm is easy but not verry fast repeadly allways see those moments i wana play dungeons cc etc but no have chance without max lvl)

Soooo YES!

Lvl up 70 stone to cash shop immeadly !!

THX

• I genuinely don't know if there's much point to post here considering people are gonna be busy with the aftermath of the merge (bugs and whatnot), but i'll post to get the ideas down and so i don't have to think of them later on, load off my back basically.

- Custom or recolor of pets (Like black puar, shiny saiba-thingy, event exclusive pets, small boss/mob model like the ones in DMO, ones from seal system)
    (small yajirobe, korrin, master roshi, kid goku, chiaotzu, bee the dog, oozaru etc which could either be obtained from cash shop or events)

- New accessories (floating orbs in the back which could be just some orbs, normal or dark dragon balls, spikes omega shenron has on his back, could be exclusive to namekians or something. "Heavenly garment" like the thing japanese gods wear.

- Hairstyles (not sure how likely, but again just putting it out there. Launch and evil Launch's hairstyle, Chiaotzu's red cheeks or make-up, Yajirobe's hair, hairstyles Bojack's group has, Raditz's hairstyle, Hirudegarn's horns (perhaps namekian exclusive again, if looks good that is?) etc

- New accessories 2 (Different types of swords/blades, sparkly/shiny or crimson turtle shell, Master Roshi's cane...

- Auras (doesn't need to be fancy, for reference you could look up (old) auras from DMO and sorry, i didn't play many mmo games back in the day)
    Auras that are more unique or desirable would be from events or simply cost more from cash shop

- Custom (demonic, cursed, scary etc) masks (these could be made for custom or new events that could be related to the possible story (if making new map would be possible or making existing have more spooky colors and music)), when event would be over they could sometimes be available from cash shop

I would probably have more but they'd be more event/map related, so should post them elsewhere some other time.

• I don't know if costumes from other shows are allowed, but personally I think these dogis would be awesome! There from a show called Dragon Quest Dai and the illustrator is Akira Toriyama, and the show itself has a lot of relationships and similar artwork with Dragon Ball!

I would actually stay more with the original and focus on Dragonball to GT/Super and their films

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!