Cash Shop Items Suggestion

• Every thing that is cosmetic and hard to obtain ,will do.

Here is a link of the costumes .
    http://dbocom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11382

dogi base price sould reamin the same that would be 30 Cash , any accesory to that dogi would add 10 cash.
    for example if you want goku's dogi and halo tht would be 30+10

Base price may modify based on popularity.

Monkey King (type 1) dogi 30+10 cash
    Monkey King (type 2) dogi 30+10 cash
    Monkey King (type 3) dogi 30+10 cash
    Yamcha dogi 30+10 cash
    Kid Gohan dogi 30+10 cash
    Saiyaman dogi 30+10 cash
    Mr. Satan Champion dogi 30+10 cash
    Dabura dogi 30 cash
    Puipui dogi 30+10 cash
    Vegito dogi 30 cash
    Goku's Kame dogi 30 cash
    Goku's Kaio-sama dogi 30 cash
    Chillin' Goku dogi 30 cash
    Future Trunks dogi 30 cash
    History of Trunks (type 3) dogi 30 cash
    City Trunks dog 30 cashi
    No. 16 dogi 30 cash
    No. 17 dogi 30 cash
    No. 19 dogi 30+10 cash
    No. 20 dogi 30+10 cash
    Ox King dogi 30+10 cash
    Snowsuit (type A) dogi 30+10 cash
    Snowsuit (type B) dogi 30+10 cash
    Snowsuit (type C) dogi 30+10 cash
    Master Roshi dogi 30+10+10 cash
    Aloha Roshi (type A) dogi 30+10+10 cash
    Aloha Roshi (type B) dogi 30+10+10 cash
    Aloha Roshi (type C) dogi 30+10+10 cash
    Orin Temple dogi 30 cash
    Master Shen dogi 30+10+10 cash
    Crane Student dogi 30 cash
    General Blue dogi 30 cash
    General White (type A) dogi 30 cash
    General White (type B) dogi 30 cash
    General White (type C) dogi 30 cash
    Commander Red (type 1) dogi 30 cash
    Commander Red (type 2) dogi 30 cash
    Commander Red (type 3) dogi 30 cash
    Mercenary Tao dogi 30 cash
    Korin Guardian dogi 30 cash
    Grandpa Gohan dogi 30+10 cash
    King Yemma dogi 30+10 cash
    King Kai dogi 30 cash
    Yardrat dogi 30+10 cash
    Spacesuit dogi 30+10 cash
    Pilot dogi 30+10 cash
    Explorer (type A) dogi 30 +10+10 cash
    Explorer (type B) dogi 30 +10+10 cash
    Explorer (type C) dogi 30 +10+10 cash
    Police Officer dogi 30+10 cash
    Red Pirate dogi 30+10+10 cash
    Blue Pirate dogi 30+10 cash
    Purple Suit dogi 30+10 cash
    Black Suit dogi 30 cash
    White Suit dogi 30 cash
    Saibaman dogi 30 cash
    Monster Carrot (type A) dogi 30+10 cash
    Monster Carrot (type B) dogi 30+10 cash
    Monster Carrot (type C) dogi 30+10 cash
    Rabbit Mobster dogi 30+10 cash
    Ninja Murasaki dogi 30 cash
    Mummy dogi 30 cash
    Devil dogi 30+10+10 cash
    Pilaf dogi 30 cash
    CC Casual Wear (type A) dogi 30 cash
    CC Casual Wear (type B) dogi 30 cash
    CC Casual Wear (type C) dogi 30 cash

Gogeta Dogi 30 cash
    Cell Dogi 30+10 cash

Dojo Champion dogi Free
    Guild dogi Free
    Santa dogi //event only
    Halloween Pumpkin masks //enent only

that price 30 could be modifed baesd on popularity , demand etc ;

If the prices are not realistic , a least i provided a list.

PS:
    also ,the reward system that also existed , rewaring ,keys popostones ,revive stones , xp boosters , skill reset books (1 point),fuel for mounts,etc.
    PS:
    also , the token system , had goku's dogi(guess that wont change) //many people would stay afk for the tokens , a rework sould be nice
    1 token per kill as long as the mob is >= in level than you , also more tokens for completing TMQ , UDs )
    you coud add more items to the token system.

PS : you coud add a dragon ball detector (anyone who has the item equiped coud hunt for dragonball anytime) //consumable last 2H ,4H, 8H variations .

• That's a really bad idea. I'm sure they will do events where the winners receive some cash to spend on the store

that's still a bad idea, because most of the players will be left out ^^
    As of myself, I won't spend any $ on this game, last time I spent $ on a game was dota2, and now I don't play anymore and can't get back my 150$ back too, so, investing money on a game in the end, cut's to a lose.
    EDIT: also, when the game is released, Bandai could easly take to the court the developers for making profit out of an non-licensed game, so you can't know when this game will die again.

• that's still a bad idea, because most of the players will be left out ^^ As of myself, I won't spend any $ on this game, last time I spent $ on a game was dota2, and now I don't play anymore and can't get back my 150$ back too, so, investing money on a game in the end, cut's to a lose.

Okay? No one is forcing you to wear a Dogi. They're not going to give away free stuff when the game is free to play and costs money to actually run. Anyway, as people said before you can buy off other players with Zeni.

• that's still a bad idea, because most of the players will be left out ^^ As of myself, I won't spend any $ on this game, last time I spent $ on a game was dota2, and now I don't play anymore and can't get back my 150$ back too, so, investing money on a game in the end, cut's to a lose.
    EDIT: also, when the game is released, Bandai could easly take to the court the developers for making profit out of an non-licensed game, so you can't know when this game will die again.

that's ridiculous. Dogis are MADE for making us pay. It's something unique, that's like the skin on LOL. the dogis are something that makes people different from the others, this is the thing that show that you can be unique, if everyone have the same dogis what's the point on wearing these ?

• that's ridiculous. Dogis are MADE for making us pay. It's something unique, that's like the skin on LOL. the dogis are something that makes people different from the others, this is the thing that show that you can be unique, if everyone have the same dogis what's the point on wearing these ?

IK these should be unique, so, i get the point, but still, you gave lol as an example, now lol has a mechanic where with a free chest that you get from matches, and also free keys, you can open them, and get a free skin.
    As long as this game doesn't turn into those type of mmorpg's games, pay to win, it's ok.
    And as of that, let's please move on, and not go forward with this discution, it get's to a weird and retarded point, and I just don't want to look like that spoiled retard on a game, thanks for the valid points why dogis should be payd. <3

• IK these should be unique, so, i get the point, but still, you gave lol as an example, now lol has a mechanic where with a free chest that you get from matches, and also free keys, you can open them, and get a free skin.As long as this game doesn't turn into those type of mmorpg's games, pay to win, it's ok.
    And as of that, let's please move on, and not go forward with this discution, it get's to a weird and retarded point, and I just don't want to look like that spoiled retard on a game, thanks for the valid points why dogis should be payd. <3

Yeah, having a limit to how many "keys" can be earned in a month LOL has it to like 3 max and the amount of chests you can get each year is only 123 and that's if you own every champ. and saying that you have a 50/50 chance of skin or champion shard you'd only be getting 62 skin shards (some may be double) thee are around 700 skins in Lol so without dupes you'd have access to 11% of the skins in LOL if you got every chest every month.

• It is better to wait for it to open beta? Because in the pre open beta erases all...

Will items in cash shop be purchasable during pre beta or during the open beta?

In the pre open beta everything will be tested etc. to have it working on open beta.
    After the pre open beta people get the cash points back.

Cash shop items can be traded and people are allowed to sell them for zeni.

EDIT: And no we dont plan to have an expensive cash shop or forcing people to use the cash shop. And of course we will have events etc

• No that is a bad idea the stuff that was on at the original was fine i dont think there is a reason to change that btw thats token shop they are talking about cash shop

there was a dogi section in token shop that only had a goku dogi and sunglasses, ofc that wouldn't change and also I said add not remove.

• I think the cash shop should stay the same way as the original one. Anyway, I'd like to change a few things:
    1. Remove brown boxes from cash shop or let non-cash players get it. Otherwise, it will be too easy to get max stats gear and too much advantage amongst non-cash players. We don't want 'pay2win'.
    2. Increase the price of upgrade stones or remove it from gamble machine. We have upgrade tickets removed so there will be a big difference between cashers and non-cashers.
    3. Silver/golden keys should be added to the token shop. Without it we will not be able to unlock the treasure chests.

• I think the cash shop should stay the same way as the original one. Anyway, I'd like to change a few things:
    1. Remove brown boxes from cash shop or let non-cash players get it. Otherwise, it will be too easy to get max stats gear and too much advantage amongst non-cash players. We don't want 'pay2win'.
    2. Increase the price of upgrade stones or remove it from gamble machine. We have upgrade tickets removed so there will be a big difference between cashers and non-cashers.
    3. Silver/golden keys should be added to the token shop. Without it we will not be able to unlock the treasure chests.

• then where is the game going to make any profits from? pay2win doesn't have to be amazing stuff, I'm only talking about stuff like dogis and bonus exp etc supplies..

that not really Pay2Win, stuff like Upgrade stones, brown and sliver boxes,dogi ball, CC battle dungeon tickets, and anything that gives advantage that only obtainable by cashing is P2W.

• then where is the game going to make any profits from? pay2win doesn't have to be amazing stuff, I'm only talking about stuff like dogis and bonus exp etc supplies..

That's not even pay2win, pay2win is when a game sells cosmetics or anything micro-transaction related to players, so if you pay, you have an advantage over the players who don't, that's pay2win, aaand, i fking hate games that do that (*cough dota, ghost recon*)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!