Cash Shop Items Suggestion

• Change the rates to buy cash shop points because the original one was alot more cheaper...

was around $7.67 dollars for 200 cash shop points

your trying to sell 50 cash shop points for $5, i'd say use this rates. its just a opinion, i'd recommend you to consider it at least ;)

way to unbalanced

Original rates

CN-USA Original DBO Taiwan CayenneTech Price.

Source: https://www.cn-usa.com/?cmd=buy&loc=147439&from=indexCatRec

200 cash shop points - $7.67
    500 cash shop points - $18.68
    1000 cash shop points - $37.37

now they only sold 3 types of Cards i were to use these value's to set it up the the amount of cards you want to sell it should roughly be at this kind of price.

50 CP - $1.91
    100 CP - $3.83
    200 CP - $7.67
    300 CP - $11.50
    550 CP - $21.08 (50 Cash Points BONUS!)
    850 CP - $32.58 (100 Cash Points BONUS!)
    1200 CP - $45.99 (200 Cash Points BONUS!)

Now this may look way to cheap but if you think about it, this kind of price comes with more buyers, and is fair on the DBOG Community.

And if you want to even out the prices you can round them up. to $xx.99

50 CP - $1.99
    100 CP - $3.99
    200 CP - $7.99
    300 CP - $11.99
    550 CP - $21.99 (50 Cash Points BONUS!)
    850 CP - $32.99 (100 Cash Points BONUS!)
    1200 CP - $45.99 (200 Cash Points BONUS!)

hope you like it @Danoes

2li7sbl.png

IGN: Nanashi LVL: 70 Sword Master
    IGN: Madino LVL 70 Dark Warrior
    IGN: MadKarma LVL 25 Wonder Majin

• the things you all guy doesn't understand is that the server won't run free. how much account ? 180k ? OK. So we need a dedicated server ? that can support 180k persons ? it depends where you take it, but it can go to more than 250$. you want to transfer zeni into cash shop point ? good let's do it all of us nobody pays anything for the game Daenos is santa claus and pays every thing on the dedicated serv :)
    you know im not an adult, i cant use any paypal or bank transfer, but at least im gonna do something for that game to run. even only 5$ or 10$.
    Stop thinking only about yourself to "how to be the most stylish saiyan without spend any cash point". that makes me sick that you guys only think about you and dont even want to help this project to run.
    i dont say it should cost a lot, but a dogi for 30 CP = using 5$. if we are... let's say 150 to pay 5$ per month that makes 750$, so Daenos can run his serv and MAYBE even pay some guys that can help to add more content. I mean just think about it. You're Daenos, you have a life, a family, friends and in your free time you spend hours by encoding a whole game where 180k persons just keep asking "still not out ?" (not all of them). now that you have finally end it you have to pay a dedicated server for 180k people entering in a game. what you're gonna say ? hey mama give me 1000$, it's for the community ? no, he done all the work, he and his team did it. we can play for free. so just buy a fkn 5$ dogi. even once.
    THANK YOU
    MUCH LOVE
    GREAT URIE SAIYAMAN

• Not trying to be rude or anything but how is the server going to be paid for when 50 CP costs 2 dollars. The current prices are good imo

• Well we don't know if Dan has his own server, I have two servers I operate myself, (mine craft and GtaV) I can support 800 ppl with 462 mods so that should do for dbo, my pc was able to host a 20 ppl dbo server with me playing too. Lets say all this might just be a way for the community to raise money for a server and later things price wise might change. All money is going to be put to good use.

• I could support more than 5$, but I won't oppen a bank account only to support this game, I live in romania, this country is shit, so I don't see a point, opening a bank account, to pay 30+$ of fees every month just to support this game.
    I buy figurines and statues that go up to 400$, but that's because we here have online shops, where you can pay when the item gets home, that's my only problem here, not the money, maybe the money too, i won't play this game so much, more like 1 year at max and then move on to the next game, the point is, if they make something for me to pay without involving a credit card, deal.

• I could support more than 5$, but I won't oppen a bank account only to support this game, I live in romania, this country is shit, so I don't see a point, opening a bank account, to pay 30+$ of fees every month just to support this game.
    I buy figurines and statues that go up to 400$, but that's because we here have online shops, where you can pay when the item gets home, that's my only problem here, not the money, maybe the money too, i won't play this game so much, more like 1 year at max and then move on to the next game, the point is, if they make something for me to pay without involving a credit card, deal.

No one is forcing you to buy anything. You can buy it off other players like how it was in the original game with zeni

that's why i would like daneos to use PaySafe Card as away to pay, i'll be glad to support the game, but that's the only way i can do it, with paysafe, so yeah Daneos please think about the people like me or RaMMy96 that can help the serv but cant.

• that's why i would like daneos to use PaySafe Card as away to pay, i'll be glad to support the game, but that's the only way i can do it, with paysafe, so yeah Daneos please think about the people like me or RaMMy96 that can help the serv but cant.

yes, please, PaySafe! if they add this method, it's done, I could spend some cash on this game, no problem

• Not trying to be rude or anything but how is the server going to be paid for when 50 CP costs 2 dollars. The current prices are good imo

These prices are based on the original price from DBO TW, and yes true, how can these prices pay to run the server and pay for daneos expensives. Heres your answer, more buyers more money...

if you got the prices set to its current once, i mean i know i'll still be cashing every now and then to support the server, its just to those who cant afford it will rarely cash = less money.

2li7sbl.png

IGN: Nanashi LVL: 70 Sword Master
    IGN: Madino LVL 70 Dark Warrior
    IGN: MadKarma LVL 25 Wonder Majin

• Guys, i think you're taking so seriously this CP fact, it's an optional, you can buy all the shit you want just with zeni, I never shopped with money, only once but just for Zeni, and I was playing for fun and for having friends there, whatever, all the items that will be on the Cash Shop will be in the Auction House too, because another player will buy the same thing you want, will be fed up of it and then will sell it, so you will buy it, simple shit, for you, for Daneos and for who bought the doji/z24/exp boost, if you want to buy it, do it, if u can't/dont want, dont do it.
    And there will be no advantage items, so why are you complaining about the prices or the items there? The view of Daneos is guaranteeing a good game with good Cash Shop values, he is not expecting for you to complain about it, with a lot of numerals, then he will be not able to satisfy all of you, only a part, so he will do as he wants. Be more objective but not less emphatetic.

• Dogis (price depending on its appearance)
    • Kid Clock
    • All kind of Potions (Even SSJ Potions for a lower price)
    • All kind of upgrade stones
    • The Reset Skills Book ( or Item )
    • JUST DONT PUT ANYTHING THAT MAKES A PLAYER SURPASSES OTHER PLAYERS A LOT AND MAKES HIM OP !
  • Might want to stay on topic so the thread doesn't get locked like the pre-open beta discussion did. I agree about the cosmetics, mounts and all that to be in the cash shop for a fair price. Nothing that gives an advantage since everyone wants dogis, we can get them from cash-shop, wagu machine, token system~

• Might want to stay on topic so the thread doesn't get locked like the pre-open beta discussion did. I agree about the cosmetics, mounts and all that to be in the cash shop for a fair price. Nothing that gives an advantage since everyone wants dogis, we can get them from cash-shop, wagu machine, token system~

yes but like we always say it, what's the point on wearing dogis if everyone have it ? that's not unique anymore and have no interest.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!