Cash Shop Items Suggestion

• Everyone should level up normally and experience the whole gaming even if they did that many times,the idea is terrible in my opinion.

Again, event exclusive. Make the item only show up during a certain event and give each account (not character, account) a limit to how many they can earn like one or two so people can't abuse using multiple accounts to get a shit ton of them.

• The only thing I see from this is more outcry from fanboys about having the actual transformations.

You're not thinking like a seller would, I'd definately buy the crap of every hairstyle if they made them. And I'm pretty sure a lot of others would too. If not all, 60-70% of the people play this game for Humans, Saiyans, Super Saiyans etc. It's not about fanboying, it's about what people want.

• Paying for getting higher level is pay to win...

That doesn't make any sense. But it's your opinion, so alright. But level 33 stones were never an issue in DBO. It helped out for people who were leveling multiple classes, or just anybody who was willing to get them and skip those early levels. You are too high to do kid budokai, you're too low to do anything significant other than level. So what is the "winning" aspect is there? What would be a legit reason that they offer a "winning" feature to them? I don't quite understand your reasoning.

• That doesn't make any sense. But it's your opinion, so alright. But level 33 stones were never an issue in DBO. It helped out for people who were leveling multiple classes, or just anybody who was willing to get them and skip those early levels. You are too high to do kid budokai, you're too low to do anything significant other than level. So what is the "winning" aspect is there? What would be a legit reason that they offer a "winning" feature to them? I don't quite understand your reasoning.

You don't work hard like you should in getting level, becoming adult and getting all passives including flying. For some people it's one of the main goals in DBO so if they are so desperate to earn it at the beginning, they will pay real money which is totally unfair.

• You don't work hard like you should in getting level, becoming adult and getting all passives including flying. For some people it's one of the main goals in DBO so if they are so desperate to earn it at the beginning, they will pay real money which is totally unfair.

What you just said is, some people prioritize and take more pride in achieving level 33 more than others. Okay, that's fine. It is also true, there are people who want to level from 1-70 no help what so ever. But the thing is, the people who use a level 33 stone are not gaining anything, or taking away from the latter experience. If I take pride in leveling up to 33, which will take maybe a day and half at most; and you go buy a level 33 stone. That effects me in no way what so ever, we have different playstyles, there is nothing unfair about you spending money to do something I did by myself. I'm not entirely sure where you're coming from. You can't force your way of playing onto another person, and say it's unfair. There is no award for hitting level 33 before another person, there is nothing a level 33 can do that you, yourself will not be able to do once you hit it.

• Let me tell you this. You can either work very hard on achieving something that will take lots of time and boring quests/grinding, or you can go easy way and pay real money for getting it instantly...

Yes, I understand what you're saying. But that doesn't make it unfair, or Pay-2-win, it just goes against your way of playing; which there is nothing wrong with that. But that shouldn't stop it from being added into the cash shop, just because you personally don't like it, when it doesn't effect you in no way, shape, or form. That's all.

• Yes, I understand what you're saying. But that doesn't make it unfair, or Pay-2-win, it just goes against your way of playing; which there is nothing wrong with that. But that shouldn't stop it from being added into the cash shop, just because you personally don't like it, when it doesn't effect you in no way, shape, or form. That's all.

So it doesn't give you all passives and master class (or making them available) if you use it?

• So it doesn't give you all passives and master class (or making them available) if you use it?

It gives you the regular passives, if I recall correctly. I haven't used one since DBO TW was first released. You still have to go do master class quest though lol. I just don't see the reason to NOT include them. Just need 1 legit reason, maybe these silent DBO professionals liking and disliking can enlighten me.

• It gives you the regular passives, if I recall correctly. I haven't used one since DBO TW was first released. You still have to go do master class quest though lol. I just don't see the reason to NOT include them. Just need 1 legit reason, maybe these silent DBO professionals liking and disliking can enlighten me.

They didn't, the stone just levels you to 33, no TLQ skills no nothing lel, you must'a get yo lazy azz and do et yourself.

• dogis , vehicles, things for the appearance of pj ...
    No armor , necklaces or improvements ... because it would be unjust that people who occupy cash ..... are strongest in the game :(

I cashed in DBO Hong Kong and from what i learned . Cash Shop would be most effective as a Novalty Shop for Dogis , cars , gender swap , name change , maybe skill reset too although have an option to pay like 1.5 mill zeni for Full Skill set but can only happen when the play reaches level 55 ish , and Kid Clock make it non sellable but only by Trade would be okay.

That way the game isn't pay to win. Novalty sells just as much , if not more than P2W. Winning should be done not by paying but by skill.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!