Cash Shop Items Suggestion

• Who knows if he's even still reading this thread zzz, but I might aswell post one more time. The cash shop isn't just for the players to get cool stuff, its to generate money that keeps the server up and daneos motivated. I agree nothing should be "pay to win", but level 33 stones aren't pay to win. Dogis shouldn't be in the cash shop, plain and simple. The cons of dogis' inclusion outweigh the pros. Pros: Buy any dogi you want, immediate cash flow. Cons: No economy for Dogi's as there is no rarity, cash flow will fall off as people get the dogi(s) they want. Wagu Wagu machine allows for constant cash flow, along with setting the rarity of dogis, creating a healthy economy in the game. As for brown boxes, they should not be in the cash shop at all. Brown boxs' inclusion would create a pay-to-win environment as you don't have to do anything but cash to get the stats you need. An idea for brown boxes would be to add them to medusa/cc-dungeon shop. Medusa shop fell off very hard level 70 patch, it could definitely use some love. But please, people who haven't played dbo, don't come in here giving opinions on something you know nothing about. Most of you obviously don't know what pay-to-win means in dbo, and most of you only want dogis or fake transformations to live out some fantasy, instead of playing the game for what it is. Please daneos, don't ruin the in-game economy looking for quick cash.

• Who knows if he's even still reading this thread zzz, but I might aswell post one more time. The cash shop isn't just for the players to get cool stuff, its to generate money that keeps the server up and daneos motivated. I agree nothing should be "pay to win", but level 33 stones aren't pay to win. Dogis shouldn't be in the cash shop, plain and simple. The cons of dogis' inclusion outweigh the pros. Pros: Buy any dogi you want, immediate cash flow. Cons: No economy for Dogi's as there is no rarity, cash flow will fall off as people get the dogi(s) they want. Wagu Wagu machine allows for constant cash flow, along with setting the rarity of dogis, creating a healthy economy in the game. As for brown boxes, they should not be in the cash shop at all. Brown boxs' inclusion would create a pay-to-win environment as you don't have to do anything but cash to get the stats you need. An idea for brown boxes would be to add them to medusa/cc-dungeon shop. Medusa shop fell off very hard level 70 patch, it could definitely use some love. But please, people who haven't played dbo, don't come in here giving opinions on something you know nothing about. Most of you obviously don't know what pay-to-win means in dbo, and most of you only want dogis or fake transformations to live out some fantasy, instead of playing the game for what it is. Please daneos, don't ruin the in-game economy looking for quick cash.

I agree with the dogis being in the wagu machine and brown coming from somewhere else instead of cash shop

• Perhaps brown boxes can be bought from the robot who appears after killing the weekly boss by using those coins you get from killing those evil Majins that pop up at random?

Why not just Dragon Balls Wish?
    1. Skill Reset
    2. Brown Boxes

World Boss event, maybe dogi balls should be there.

• All boxes to change stats and balls to add bonus to dogi should be removed from game permamently. Never liked this shit. Same like stupid upgrade tickets.

If anyone can buy it in Cash Shop (there will be a few players who's spend XXXX $) could get easily best gear in game (p2w).

• too poor to donate 5$? why even play a mmo???

but besides that, its in the game for a reason. its supposed to make people gear better and make them their class at its best

Hey don't rip the guy if he's poor , If ppl don't want to donate they don't have to and you have no right to shake the guy by the knees either , we're trying to make the game better so it doesn't collapse on itself like the old ones did cause it was too expensive to play cause of pay to win. P2W kills most MMO's and DBO isn't that main stream to really pull it off either. PPL still think Xenoverse is DBO which its not.

That's why i think Cash Shop should be a novelty. In official dbo we didnt have say on game balance , now we do , why not use to the power wisely and correctly. like i said in an earlier post Real skill doesn't come from paying , it comes from playing and earning ur way. If you don't have enough time to play like everyone else go make ur own server so you can be god of that . Also I know Every bit helps I agree but i don't agree on making him or anyone feel bad.

• Nigga, you can buy those magazines from the merch in Korin Village for next to nothing. :O
    Female Turtles get max Rage Points from all the breast envy and shit.

oooooooooooohhhhhh weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Skill Reset I can agree on. Brown Boxes...maybe they'd be better with the dogi balls in World Boss event.

Well maybe yeah.Soo,...
    Everything based on gear and gear stats(brown boxes, white stones,etc) ----> World Boss event
    Everything based on skill, stats( SSJ, Dragon Buffs, Skill reset and etc) --------> Dragon Ball's Wish

• For pre open beta, Sub class passives, normal passives and fly It would be very interesting, so bugs in skills would be found as soon :D

since fly has already been added to the store, why not the other passives? seems like it would be a good substitute while they're working on coding in the portal quests. potentially the same idea for master classes, but that is me stretching it tbh.

• Going to state this now, so sorry if it's already in the cash shop, but here it goes!

I'd like for Future Trunks' outfit to be implemented /without/ the jacket. Just him in his black tanktop, watch and the rest of his outfit. I always loved that outfit for Future Trunks, as it was one of my favorite outfits for him in his own movie after he managed to best and kill the androids. So please, implement that outfit for me in whatever way possible. If it's already ingame, please tell me which page.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!